Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Detroit Lions waive Hunter Bryant

2»

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LawDawg1 said:

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

His hands were always a bigger problem than anyone wanted to acknowledge.

He dropped when it mattered and those injuries did not help
    Then he arrogantly sat out the Vegas Bowl to prepare for the draft. (Unless there's something I don't know)
    He has 2 knee injuries, he could not risk it. He went undrafted because of it
    So he gets a pass from you but not Rapp, our hardest hitting safety since Milloy and not a pussy, sitting out due to a fucked up shoulder?

Rapp is one of the hardest hitting safeties in the NFL too. He fucking rocked Gaskin and caused a fumble. Its why he is always knicked up.
    Washington's 1st Rose Bowl in 20 years and he sat out. The injury was bullshit, despite his explanation otherwise. He fucking quit to protect his NFL future. Good for him but I'll curse the MF until the day I die.

You can’t expect to win against a GOOOD penn state team that was stock full of John Donovan players. You just can’t. There was no reason to play.
    That was the Fiesta. Rose was tOSU.
    That was a GOOOD OSU team playing for Urban’s last game due to serious health issues. You can’t compete against that. You just can’t. There was no reason to play that game. Our own coach didn’t.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

Then he arrogantly sat out the Vegas Bowl to prepare for the draft. (Unless there's something I don't know)
    So he gets a pass from you but not Rapp, our hardest hitting safety since Milloy and not a pussy, sitting out due to a fucked up shoulder?

Rapp is one of the hardest hitting safeties in the NFL too. He fucking rocked Gaskin and caused a fumble. Its why he is always knicked up.
    Washington's 1st Rose Bowl in 20 years and he sat out. The injury was bullshit, despite his explanation otherwise. He fucking quit to protect his NFL future. Good for him but I'll curse the MF until the day I die.
    Why was the injury bullshit? You seriously think he would sit out if cleared?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

He was injured in the 4Q of the Pac-12 Championship Game, subbed out and went to the medical tent. He also bombed his pro day shuttle time because of his hip injury. But he was magically good to go in between those two events for the Rose Bowl?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Comparing skipping the rose bowl to the shit bowl in Las Vegas. Lol the logic of some.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Comparing skipping the rose bowl to the shit bowl in Las Vegas. Lol the logic of some.

Comparing actualy being injured to hoping to avoid injury. Lol the logic of some.