Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama = massive prick

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
First the sneeze guard incident. Now this. I love how he walks around with that dopey smile like nothings wrong.

gawker.com/president-obama-cut-in-line-for-barbecue-in-texas-1603270179

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    You want your commander in chief waiting in line for 2 hours for lunch?

Didn't think so.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    And this was allowed? Gentlemen, mark the day. Texas has forgotten the Alamo.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

You want your commander in chief waiting in line for 2 hours for lunch?

Didn't think so.

Good point. I want my Commander in Chief working his ass off while someone else waits in line for him, instead of him using it as an opportunity for FREE PUB.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Barry has golf to play and vacations to go on. No time to wait around.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    He definitely wasn't at Franklin's for the "right reasons"
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I bet Franklin's enjoyed the FREE PUB!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Y'all have problems.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    TheGlove said:

I bet Franklin's enjoyed the FREE PUB!

Yes.

Now the lines will be 6 hours instead of 5 ...

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,502 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    One day I hope we find out who The Powers That Be were that gifted Obama that Nobel Prize two months into his presidency. It was obviously orchestrated to make him appear accomplished, credible and unassailable. Because he had no business being president.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

One day I hope we find out who The Powers That Be were that gifted Obama that Nobel Prize two months into his presidency. It was obviously orchestrated to make him appear accomplished, credible and unassailable. Because he had no business being president.

You're a racist.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Bush was worse though!!!1

You have no idea the damage Bush did.

Because the first black man ever elected president, of the only super power in the world, needed help with his accomplishments.

Because the first black man ever elected president, of the only super power in the world, needed help with his accomplishments.
    Can you name one accomplishment the Junior Senator from Illinois had ...
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    topdawgnc said:

well, according to the OP, he has a massive prick......
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,502 Founders Club

Joking aside, do you feel Obama is a good and worthy president?

Joking aside, do you feel Obama is a good and worthy president?
    Overall I would rate him below good. But it certainly has nothing to do with sneeze guards and cutting lines.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

I heard he won a spelling bee in third grade. Big time!