Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama = massive prick

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,003 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

One day I hope we find out who The Powers That Be were that gifted Obama that Nobel Prize two months into his presidency. It was obviously orchestrated to make him appear accomplished, credible and unassailable. Because he had no business being president.

Because the first black man ever elected president, of the only super power in the world, needed help with his accomplishments.
    Can you name one accomplishment the Junior Senator from Illinois had ...
    I heard he won a spelling bee in third grade. Big time!
    The word is "transparency".

T-R-A-N-S-P-A-R-E-N-C-Y.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

One day I hope we find out who The Powers That Be were that gifted Obama that Nobel Prize two months into his presidency. It was obviously orchestrated to make him appear accomplished, credible and unassailable. Because he had no business being president.

Because the first black man ever elected president, of the only super power in the world, needed help with his accomplishments.
    I heard he won a spelling bee in third grade. Big time!
    The word is "transparency".

T-R-A-N-S-P-A-R-E-N-C-Y.
    I LOL'ed IRL. Think I might have sharted a bit as well. FML.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

This is one of the most excellent, scathing critiques of Oscuma I've read on this forum. The Nobel Prize is obviously a joke. If they want to maintain any semblance of credibility they'd revoke his. He's done N-O-T-H-I-N-G except to surpass Jimmy Carter as being one of the worst presidents in US history.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    topdawgnc said:

There's only one. It is literally the only one I know of. Pulling the trigger on the bin Laden raid. But he only gets credit for pulling the trigger. I'm convinced he had nothing whatsoever to do with the success of that mission beyond that.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,003 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

There's only one. It is literally the only one I know of. Pulling the trigger on the bin Laden raid. But he only gets credit for pulling the trigger. I'm convinced he had nothing whatsoever to do with the success of that mission beyond that.
    Didn't you hear? Obama's the one that actually pulled the trigger. He's a hero.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

topdawgnc said:

I'm hearing Obama was in the field as imbedded operative hunting Osama himself.

TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

Confirmed.
    But I thought even using play guns caused gun violence. Now I am really confused. How can he say one thing but do another?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

Confirmed.
    But I thought even using play guns caused gun violence. Now I am really confused. How can he say one thing but do another?
    Don't be a twister
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

Confirmed.
    The fuck does Stringfellow have to do with this?
    I LOL'ed IRL. Didn't fart or shart this time.

#sphinctercontrol
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    most of our presidents have been turds,some stinking more than others, some less

vote third party