Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

De'Anthony Thomas retweets fan comment about how Oregon coaches misused him

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    Sling Blade will be good for at least 2 losses this year.

Peter Principle here.

I know some duck uber wallets and was told they wanted Petersen and were pissed that the job ended up going to Helfich.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DAT always was a loud mouth. Couldn't STFU.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Peter Principle here.

I know some duck uber wallets and was told they wanted Petersen and were pissed that the job ended up going to Helfich.

It's nice to finally have a Coach that top 10 programs actually wanted.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,258
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Peter Principle here.

It's nice to finally have a Coach that top 10 top 5 programs actually wanted.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Peter Principle here.

It's nice to finally have a Coach that top 10 top 5 programs actually wanted.
    But still...

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wholeheartedly wish they would have given the little primadonna 20-25 carries per game with some between the tackles.He would have lasted about a half, max.

He's fast and he has a move or 2 in open space. He'll quickly find that in the NFL his speed is slightly above average and there won't be near the open spaces to run in.

e.g. LaMichael James
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    Standard Supporter
    NFL refs call holding a lot more so that hurts little guys who need more space to exploit.

From watching his HS film, I saw a 5 star CB and a high 4 star offensive guy. He's a poor man's Reggie Bush so playing slot CB and returning punts would fit him better since he doesn't have the size to take NFL hits very often.
    salemcoog said:

I wholeheartedly wish they would have given the little primadonna 20-25 carries per game with some between the tackles.He would have lasted about a half, max.

He's fast and he has a move or 2 in open space. He'll quickly find that in the NFL his speed is slightly above average and there won't be near the open spaces to run in.

e.g. LaMichael James

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I wonder if a seaplane ride could convince Petersen to switch places with Helfrich.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe I should see if he'll retweet a pic of his missed block vs Furd that kept Oregon out of ass-raping the Domers or his fumble inside the 5 @ Furd last year that ruined a chance for Oregon to get back in the game

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Maybe I should see if he'll retweet a pic of his missed block vs Furd that kept Oregon out of ass-raping the Domers or his fumble inside the 5 @ Furd last year that ruined a chance for Oregon to get back in the game

The missed block play is the first play I think of when I hear DAT.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dropped Pass > missed block

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Dropped Pass > missed block

Dropped Pass was all Pac-12 last year.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Peter Principle here.

Those uber wallets obviously didn't take into consideration the fact that Peetamus wouldn't be able to relate with Chip's "edgy" recruits and could have imploded.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    edited June 2014
    Never mind that he played in four fewer games in '13 than in '12. and five fewer than in '11.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The first thing I think of is Kim saying we were going to shock the world and land him on signing day, until we didn't. But I'm twisting.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I know some duck uber wallets...

Lulz. Did you meet them in Butler Cabin?
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    HFNY said:

NFL refs call holding a lot more so that hurts little guys who need more space to exploit.

From watching his HS film, I saw a 5 star CB and a high 4 star offensive guy. He's a poor man's Reggie Bush so playing slot CB and returning punts would fit him better since he doesn't have the size to take NFL hits very often.

salemcoog said:

e.g. LaMichael James

Yes, yes but what about his hips?

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Guys, Slingblade is TOUGH now, or so I've heard. Last year he wasn't trying to ruffle and feathers and now he rules with an iron fist! You'll see!

Never mind things like hiring a DC because you like the way he lines up backpacks or hiring a guy as an OC with zero OC experience at any level.

That goofy fucker is recruiting well, but that only gets you 8 wins. The other five are coaching.