Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where we are and where we are going

2»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Customer was obviously being a dick

Kid has some real MH issues

Twitter guy looks the worst in all of this.

Same soup

Just reheated
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

umm

Am i the only one who thinks the customers actions weren't that bad in the video.

From the video only my take is the employee needs help

Before he started recording the video he called the kid a “White Faggot”.
    The guy is obviously a dick if he said that but it sounds like he just expedited a breakdown that would of eventually occurred anyway.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is Tariq the guy filming? Because that is shitty

No, he is just the race baiting asshole who is looking for clicks who is trying to make this into some kind of racial issue.
    The customer was being racist and anti autistic. If Tariq thinks the kid is a racist for freaking out he is dumb as a fucking rock.. If so then he deserves all the shit he gets
    No one hates humanity more than me but I just don't understand how anyone could treat another person like this. The hotel employee is obviously having some kind of mental health issue, what would it cost you to just say "hey, mistakes happen lets see if we can fix it."
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is Tariq the guy filming? Because that is shitty

No, he is just the race baiting asshole who is looking for clicks who is trying to make this into some kind of racial issue.
    The customer was being racist and anti autistic. If Tariq thinks the kid is a racist for freaking out he is dumb as a fucking rock.. If so then he deserves all the shit he gets
    No one hates humanity more than me but I just don't understand how anyone could treat another person like this. The hotel employee is obviously having some kind of mental health issue, what would it cost you to just say "hey, mistakes happen lets see if we can fix it."
    Yeah. I don't get people that like to take shit out on the service industry. Every once in awhile, you get someone who is an asshole, but for the most part, give them a break. If I would have been behind the customer there's a very good chance I would have slapped the phone out of his hand.
    That’s it?