Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where we are and where we are going

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
This kid obviously has some kind of autism/mental health issue, but hey it's okay to berate and humiliate him, because he is white.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I have no words ... only anger at treating somebody like that
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    Founders Club
    Gotta get those clicks
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is good because equity.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Twitter reactions to Tariq, self proclaimed race-baiter and now bully of the disabled, have been appropriately harsh.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Twitter reactions to Tariq, self proclaimed race-baiter and now bully of the disabled, have been appropriately harsh.

Gotta admit I didn't see it as shitting on the kid behind the desk. I thought it shit on the customer
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Gotta admit I didn't see it as shitting on the kid behind the desk. I thought it shit on the customer
    As usual we don't see what transpired prior to the recording. And we're not privy to just what the mistake was, but it seems pretty obviously the kid has some mental health issues. I don't see how recording him and yelling at him are going to help the situation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Tariq the guy filming? Because that is shitty
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Apparently called the kid a faggot right before the recording.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

No, he is just the race baiting asshole who is looking for clicks who is trying to make this into some kind of racial issue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

No, he is just the race baiting asshole who is looking for clicks who is trying to make this into some kind of racial issue.
    The customer was being racist and anti autistic. If Tariq thinks the kid is a racist for freaking out he is dumb as a fucking rock.. If so then he deserves all the shit he gets
  • Options
    Tariq knows how to get click and responses on Twitter. He’s all in everything is black vs white because of it.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The customer was being racist and anti autistic. If Tariq thinks the kid is a racist for freaking out he is dumb as a fucking rock.. If so then he deserves all the shit he gets
    No one hates humanity more than me but I just don't understand how anyone could treat another person like this. The hotel employee is obviously having some kind of mental health issue, what would it cost you to just say "hey, mistakes happen lets see if we can fix it."
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No one hates humanity more than me but I just don't understand how anyone could treat another person like this. The hotel employee is obviously having some kind of mental health issue, what would it cost you to just say "hey, mistakes happen lets see if we can fix it."
    Yeah. I don't get people that like to take shit out on the service industry. Every once in awhile, you get someone who is an asshole, but for the most part, give them a break. If I would have been behind the customer there's a very good chance I would have slapped the phone out of his hand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah. I don't get people that like to take shit out on the service industry. Every once in awhile, you get someone who is an asshole, but for the most part, give them a break. If I would have been behind the customer there's a very good chance I would have slapped the phone out of his hand.
    Being a rude asshole to some waiter or hotel employee or sales clerk, who is probably making minimum wage or slightly more is just such a dick move and then toss in the fact that you're doing it to an autistic person is really something.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

If it was posted by someone who didn't have Tariq's track record then the implied motive would probably be a bit more ambiguous.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    never heard of Tariq

sounds like a loser
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,080
    You bring that bully boy shit in here, Tariq.

Throbber don't play that.

name the 7-11, you cunt.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    umm

Am i the only one who thinks the customers actions weren't that bad in the video.

From the video only my take is the employee needs help
  • Options

umm

Am i the only one who thinks the customers actions weren't that bad in the video.

From the video only my take is the employee needs help

Before he started recording the video he called the kid a “White Faggot”.