Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SI: Making the case for JTT to Oregon

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited April 2021 in Duck Refuge
Making the Case for JT Tuimoloau to Oregon

Oregon signed a historic recruiting class in 2021 but the biggest prize of all is still on the board.

-REID TINGLEY

During the 2021 cycle, Mario Cristobal hauled in more talent than the program had ever seen in a single year. The trademark of the class was its depth, boasting an unbelievable 19 4-star prospects according to the 247Sports composite.

On offense, the class has a 3-headed monster of borderline 5-stars and top 40 prospects in Ty Thompson, Kingsley Suamataia, and Troy Franklin. Thompson and Suamataia are the highest-rated quarterback and offensive lineman Oregon has ever signed, while Franklin is the second highest-rated wide receiver to step foot on campus (behind only Cameron Colvin).

The only thing missing by some fans’ estimation is a true defensive headliner. The 2019 cycle had Kayvon Thibodeaux and Mykael Wright. The 2020 cycle had Justin Flowe, Noah Sewell, and Dontae Manning.

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/making-the-case-for-jt-tuimoloau-to-oregon

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know what's more laughable: quooks circle jerking to a hypothetical super league put out by an Athletic click bait article, or quooks thinking that JTT wants to go not get developed by a white trash school in Eugene.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

I don't know what's more laughable: quooks circle jerking to a hypothetical super league put out by an Athletic click bait article, or quooks thinking that JTT wants to go not get developed by a white trash school in Eugene.

You see that Thibodeaux is getting mocked as the first overall pick in 2022? No development.

I wonder how doogs will spin Mario’s development when Oregon wins the PAC 3x straight.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited April 2021
    I think you have great trouble with reading comprehension. No Duck has said that they think JTT wants to go Eugene to not get developed but it worked out for Outland Trophy Winner Penei Sewell. When was Washington’s last Outland Trophy winner? Since you’re such a moron let me spell it out for you.....Your beef is with SI, not me or any other Duck. The article is from SI you imbecile. But you do a great job of fucking that Strawman nearly everytime you open your friggin’ big fat mouth.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited April 2021
    I’m sure I know a lot more Duck fans than you do. The feeling from almost everyone is they expect him to go to tOSU. It’s just so easy to get under the skin of Huskies like yourself. You’re embarrassment and jealousy is readily apparent. Even with all your instate recruiting advantages 2022 is probably not going to look much better than the last few years. It is early but Oregon is already in the top 20. That has got to lead to a lot of anger.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Lives in Vancouver; calls others white trash
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Lives in Washougal; calls others white trash
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

You see that Thibodeaux is getting mocked as the first overall pick in 2022? No development.

I wonder how doogs will spin Mario’s development when Oregon wins the PAC 3x straight.
    The Covid vaccine wasn't effective.