Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious Question for the Serious Board

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Really odd how my previous post was edited 3 hours later...

What are you whining about now?
  • Options
    brentsbrents Member Posts: 25
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

This internet dick measuring contest bores me.

I've certainly been embroiled in such contests, as you well know. ;)

But not today. This bore walks away from his own idea and casually swings around out of nowhere (with a few days to kill, lolz), drops three third-person referenced posts on successful stock picks (a limitation of his intellectual interests that caused this board to be a mausoleum in the first place), immediately bleeds out in response to some good natured ribbing from yours truly, and then makes clear why he was here in the first place, which I guess was to name drop his new stock pick pay board ... or whatever.

And @NorthwestFresh , RIP, used to say I'm arrogant. Jimminny Christmas.
    What happened to him?
    He was posting some very, very inappropriate pictures.
    Point of technical clarification: the pictures put him on double secret probation. Then something else happened, I forget ... I think it was some @brents stuff (RIP), and the proverbial straw then broke the camel's back.

There aren't a lot of rules in Fight Club. You can say "fuck you" any one of a million ways, and you can do it incessantly without adding any value ever, and Stalin will leave you be. But some super low threshold-level of emotional restraint is required. I've noticed that it's the guys who just can't pull that off are who tend to get bounced. I'm still shocked when anyone finally reaches Stalin's breaking point. You almost have to try to do it. My view on it is, if @creepycoug is still here after all this time, you need a long walk on the beach and time in front of the mirror, or outright cognitive behavioral therapy, or abundance, if you can't manage to stay in good standing here.
    Huh?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    brents said:

ntxduck said:

This internet dick measuring contest bores me.

I've certainly been embroiled in such contests, as you well know. ;)

But not today. This bore walks away from his own idea and casually swings around out of nowhere (with a few days to kill, lolz), drops three third-person referenced posts on successful stock picks (a limitation of his intellectual interests that caused this board to be a mausoleum in the first place), immediately bleeds out in response to some good natured ribbing from yours truly, and then makes clear why he was here in the first place, which I guess was to name drop his new stock pick pay board ... or whatever.

And @NorthwestFresh , RIP, used to say I'm arrogant. Jimminny Christmas.
    What happened to him?
    He was posting some very, very inappropriate pictures.
    Point of technical clarification: the pictures put him on double secret probation. Then something else happened, I forget ... I think it was some @brents stuff (RIP), and the proverbial straw then broke the camel's back.

There aren't a lot of rules in Fight Club. You can say "fuck you" any one of a million ways, and you can do it incessantly without adding any value ever, and Stalin will leave you be. But some super low threshold-level of emotional restraint is required. I've noticed that it's the guys who just can't pull that off are who tend to get bounced. I'm still shocked when anyone finally reaches Stalin's breaking point. You almost have to try to do it. My view on it is, if @creepycoug is still here after all this time, you need a long walk on the beach and time in front of the mirror, or outright cognitive behavioral therapy, or abundance, if you can't manage to stay in good standing here.
    Huh?
    Whoa!!!!!!!!

@RaceBannon ... did you know about this?

@MikeSeaver