Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spiker, Osborne Enter Transfer Portal

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

TTJ said:

True.

Would be nice to have a few more bodies for depth, though. One key injury this fall could be disastrous.

Turns out there’s a cost to missing on McCoy, Ford, Scott, Embuka, Franklin, etc.

We're still in on Franklin
    @WilburHooksHands true??!
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Can Sam Adams contribute WR depth this fall?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm pleased to report that the thread on the Oregon 247 site concerning 2 UW backup WRs transferring currently has 122 posts

Lol rent free bitches
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm pleased to report that the thread on the Oregon 247 site concerning 2 UW backup WRs transferring currently has 122 posts

But what about the USC boards???
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 991
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

When 5 of your top 9 returning wr's leave there is/was a problem in that room, unless you head over to dawgman where our top 7 is "we good".

Returning back to reality we have 6 scholarship wr's and of our top 7

3 have never played a snap
    2 have played in 3 games (Rome/Jalen who iirc both did not play versus Utah)
    1 is coming off major injury (Bynum)
    1 is a freshman transfer from Texas Tech wi/ 24 catches

I'm sure Michigan is crapping their pants looking at that group, and the Wolverines (along with every other D coordinator we face) will be playing heavy 8 in the box daring us to throw it.

Lake and Donovan seeing/thinking to themselves "we have them right where we want them - fullback dive"

Dude stop crying
    Not crying at all, just stating facts.

Sorry if you don't like hearing it.

“When 5 of your top 9 returning wr's leave there is/was a problem in that room....
    I'm sure Michigan is crapping their pants looking at that group, and the Wolverines (along with every other D coordinator we face) will be playing heavy 8 in the box daring us to throw it.”

I’m pretty sure this is a subjective statement without factual basis.

You never know what the two freshman from last year can do in a true season, with a qb who can get them the ball.
    no overarching other factors going into it?

Other than Puka the overarching factor is that they were getting passed on the depth chart and decided to go play where they won't get passed on the depth chart.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

They no longer respect us
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

When 5 of your top 9 returning wr's leave there is/was a problem in that room, unless you head over to dawgman where our top 7 is "we good".

I'm sure Michigan is crapping their pants looking at that group, and the Wolverines (along with every other D coordinator we face) will be playing heavy 8 in the box daring us to throw it.

Lake and Donovan seeing/thinking to themselves "we have them right where we want them - fullback dive"

Dude stop crying

“When 5 of your top 9 returning wr's leave there is/was a problem in that room....
    I'm sure Michigan is crapping their pants looking at that group, and the Wolverines (along with every other D coordinator we face) will be playing heavy 8 in the box daring us to throw it.”

You never know what the two freshman from last year can do in a true season, with a qb who can get them the ball.

Other than Puka the overarching factor is that they were getting passed on the depth chart and decided to go play where they won't get passed on the depth chart.
    Yeah but Tequila had dinner with theirs 4 dads and they said Jimmy was mean
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They respect us too much to comment.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

godawgst said:

Dude stop crying

Ty Jones and puka were both playing and Starting except when we ran our 3 te and fullback sets.

I
    Not sad to see Jones go though. Puka hurts.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Ty Jones was improving and was a actually a great blocker. I liked him.

Spiker flashed with limited opportunity. Osborn had ridiculous high school highlights. Sucks. I wanted to see what they could do.

Next man up! TE U!

Cam Davis 25 carries Sam Huard 30 pass attempts. Hopefully Donovan doesn’t fuck this up.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Spiker flashed with limited opportunity. Osborn had ridiculous high school highlights. Sucks. I wanted to see what they could do.

Next man up! TE U!

Cam Davis 25 carries Sam Huard 30 pass attempts. Hopefully Donovan doesn’t fuck this up.

Ty and Heaner will kill it me t season. Ty Jones did the right thing. If I was his agent I would have told him to do the same thing.

“ Fresno Fireworks Show Will Enable Haener, Jones to Pad Stats, Attract Pros”
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Next man up! TE U!

2018 sealed it for him and the coaches.

He's not strong enough, and he wants to play air raid.

He was also the true freshman in 2017 that made some bitter comment about the running game.

No thanks.