Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

IMA 🏀 legend updates?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Impending golves off?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Impending golves off?

Are you self prognosticating?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

No shit. How did that thread turn into hoop dreams so damn fast?

I'm glad this place isn't doorman. Reading about UW football players beating Tequilla up is funnier and more entertaining than anything Gee Scott ever does. He could score two TD's vs Bama in the natty and I would still rather hear about Tequilla getting beat up by UW football players.
    Somebody brings shit up like this every 1-2 months ... it’s the definition of sitting around the bar and talking shit type of banter
    We love how you beat your chest that your crew held it’s own with them
    My group would often go a full week at the IMA controlling the court from about 1-5 on each day with losing maybe 3-5 games a week most weeks

We were pretty good ... it certainly wasn’t all about me ... have to surround yourself with other good players and have a shared mindset when it comes to good hoops
    How many posts can this fucking guy make about his pickup basketball glory days from 25 years ago? Ho leee FUCK no one gives a FUCK

Good luck the rest of the way
    All of them?

Sorry, teq....just fucking with you.

Sort of
    If I didn’t have a thick skin I would have become less visible many years ago

If anything is clear over the years it’s that I don’t back down
    Who told you you have thick skin?
    Imagine thinking that message boards and social media is real life
    Exactly. I would hardly expect someone who's overly sensitive online to demonstrate restraint in a real-life scenario.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

I'm glad this place isn't doorman. Reading about UW football players beating Tequilla up is funnier and more entertaining than anything Gee Scott ever does. He could score two TD's vs Bama in the natty and I would still rather hear about Tequilla getting beat up by UW football players.
    Somebody brings shit up like this every 1-2 months ... it’s the definition of sitting around the bar and talking shit type of banter
    My group would often go a full week at the IMA controlling the court from about 1-5 on each day with losing maybe 3-5 games a week most weeks

We were pretty good ... it certainly wasn’t all about me ... have to surround yourself with other good players and have a shared mindset when it comes to good hoops
    How many posts can this fucking guy make about his pickup basketball glory days from 25 years ago? Ho leee FUCK no one gives a FUCK

All of them?

Sort of

Exactly. I would hardly expect someone who's overly sensitive online to demonstrate restraint in a real-life scenario.
    I’m far from sensitive ... but carry on with your perceptions
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    </>unclericohighlights<>
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of

I’m far from sensitive ... but carry on with your perceptions
    And lacking self awareness apparently also.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    great heel turn thread as always
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,433

Mods, the masses have spoken: we need a UW football players beating up Tequilla board
    There will be no board creation without board donation
    I appreciate the thought, but you don't need to give me a donation for coming up with these brilliant ideas
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

All of them?

Sort of