Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gene Wojciechowski Narrates Touching Tiger Woods Tribute in Replacement of Tom Rinaldi

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I forgot that Tiger played at Stanford and Willingham was a coach and consultant for Stanford. I now see this connection to UW football.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

I forgot that Tiger played at Stanford and Willingham was a coach and consultant for Stanford. I now see this connection to UW football.

joking about Tom Rinaldi is the link to the UW football main board
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So no calls for genocide but what about calls for tempting fate once too often and just fucking dying?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

From the lush hills of Palo Alto, to the serene meadows of Georgia, Tiger Woods swung hard, uncorking long majestic drives.

From an iconic prodigy to fallen hero, he made some foolish choices.

Loose women and saddled with a bad back, the bottom fell out.

Tiger Woods stared into the abyss and only the blackness of a once promising life and career stared back.
    Through perseverance, he soldiered on. The fallen hero, now an underdog arrived in Georgia and surprised everyone, delivering a masterful Cinderellaesque performance reclaiming the Green Jacket every golfer aspires to wear.

On a crisp sunny morning in California, Tiger cranked off a powerful drive. Over 90 miles an hour, police now say, the SUV with Woods at the wheel veered off the road and rolled. With a fractured hip and a Vicodin drip, Tiger lay in the hospital, lucky to be alive.

The sweet smell of springtime peaches in Georgia won’t tickle his nostrils. Tiger lays at home on the couch in Cali, wondering what might have been.

Reese?

Is this an alt?