Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It Looks Like Vaccinated People Can’t Carry Or Spread The Virus

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I've already come to the agreement with Mrs. Throbber v2.0 that I'd consider the first jab - much like exploring one's sexuality that one time in college, you know.

But after that, fuck no. I'm wise to the scam, thanks to Obi Wan Blitzkrieg.

You may as well give your wife a butcher knife and consider a first stab. You may survive, you may not, it depends on her intentions.

Your government's intention is to infect, debilitate, destabilize, maim and kill you. Simple fact.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pfizer (Shyster) and Moderna (MoDeadYa) describe their 'vaccine' bioweapons as "Operating Systems designed to program humans.

Like Bill Gates' operating systems, they include 'bugs that will need to 'fixed' by 'updates.'

And just like Microsoft, these glitches and updates will be never-ending.

The Throbber still runs on MS-DOS and backs up to floppies.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am starting to understand @obk

Last night I watched Lara Croft for the first time in years and it was knob on for the illuminati. There are hidden meanings in the movies...

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pfizer (Shyster) and Moderna (MoDeadYa) describe their 'vaccine' bioweapons as "Operating Systems designed to program humans.

Like Bill Gates' operating systems, they include 'bugs that will need to 'fixed' by 'updates.'

what. So now we’re bashing floppies?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've already come to the agreement with Mrs. Throbber v2.0 that I'd consider the first jab - much like exploring one's sexuality that one time in college, you know.

But after that, fuck no. I'm wise to the scam, thanks to Obi Wan Blitzkrieg.

You may as well give your wife a butcher knife and consider a first stab. You may survive, you may not, it depends on her intentions.

Your government's intention is to infect, debilitate, destabilize, maim and kill you. Simple fact.

May I ask why, without getting a bunch of creepy symbols in response?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

what. So now we’re bashing floppies?
    That's part of getting old.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Can it program my body to stop craving fatty foods?