Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mission Accomplished

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think people should assess their own risks. Not just in COVID but everything. Then, I think folks, including you, should do whatever you gotta do.

When have I claimed different?

My input in this thread regarding the current San Diego SD issue(s) has to do with where they seem to be headed moving Forward from where we sit right now.

Put another way, The ship is on the rocks. I don’t give two shits why it’s there or who is to blame. The fact remains, the ship needs to be refloated and removed from the reef as soon as possible to reduce further damage to the ship and avoid further environmental disaster. Oh, and by the way, we seem to have picked up a few hundred thousand new friends who had been marooned on the island, that “someone decided” were coming along with us.

It just seems to me that the San Diego SD has assembled the crew and plan They believe They need to float the ship.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Shitty messaging by Biden

Trump is a man. Was never scared. Got the chicom crud and by some miracle survived an almost certain death sentence. Biden is the original soi boy. Spent the campaign season hiding in his basement and wears a mask because his handler's tell him to. Wouldn't say "Chinese flu" because telling the truth is racist. Geezus.
    They had the steal planned no need to campaign and show what a fool he is.
    But once it was stolen, what is the point about wearing a mask in the Oval Office? Not exactly a home of the brave moment. Someone once said, "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." That ain't Bought and Paid for Cho Bai Den or any Tug leftard.
    Power and control gained are rarely relinquished.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,932
    Standard Supporter
    The ship is on the rocks because the dem governor and the teacher's union were happy to crash the ship and get paid for doing so. And you might not give two shits about why it's there and who is to blame, but responsible people do. The ship was ready to be refloated last fall. So, you are going to settle for some partial reopening in awhile as some virtue signaling.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited March 2021
    Don’t be a gunny sacker, look ahead. You don’t like how the ship got there? fine, but with all due respect, that’s for the next the next election Cycle.

How about you Get up, roll up your sleeves, chip in and help right the ship? They need Your help now. On the ground. Kids are coming.

Put your virtue, Superior intellect and Experience as a twenty year Message Bored Cowboy aside, grab your PAC-12 Degree and get to work.

In the meantime, Like it nor not, there is an awful lot of kids hitting schools before 2022 and the first All Mail In National Election🎪 probably means even more are on the way.

I don’t make the rules.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Fuck off duck. You’re a gunny slacker. Nothing more.

Get the fuck off your ass, roll up your sleeves, and do something about it.

What's a gunny slacker?
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

doogie said:

What's a gunny slacker?
    A dude with a huge dick
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

doogie said:

What's a gunny slacker?
    A dude with a huge dick
    While a "dude" who is a huge dick is the Dazzler.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club
    I'm noticing this thread is conspicuously missing the Coronabros. Just what I'm noticing, don't twist.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,932
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Don’t be a gunny sacker, look ahead. You don’t like how the ship got there? fine, but with all due respect, that’s for the next the next election Cycle.

How about you Get up, roll up your sleeves, chip in and help right the ship? They need Your help now. On the ground. Kids are coming.

Put your virtue, Superior intellect and Experience as a twenty year Message Bored Cowboy aside, grab your PAC-12 Degree and get to work.

In the meantime, Like it nor not, there is an awful lot of kids hitting schools before 2022 and the first All Mail In National Election🎪 probably means even more are on the way.

I don’t make the rules.

I obviously don't make the rules. If I did, we would have better rules. The problem is that if we can't vote our way to better rules, then you need Plan B. Frankly, putting your kids into public schools is now parental neglect. I am free to think that pointing out why the ship is on the rocks is important. Your free not to.