Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nate Kalepo just RT'ed this from Wednesday

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I had no idea who he was, but he’s another safety. Bring him in. Get Turner out. We will improve if we do. Accepting softness plagues programs.

He seems like a pretty good player. Good stats, has some picks, 8 TFL last year.

Edit: He’s supposedly an All American. 3rd team AP, but still. He would be a huge get.

Should have three years of eligibility left too (if needed)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I had no idea who he was, but he’s another safety. Bring him in. Get Turner out. We will improve if we do. Accepting softness plagues programs.

He seems like a pretty good player. Good stats, has some picks, 8 TFL last year.

Edit: He’s supposedly an All American. 3rd team AP, but still. He would be a huge get.

I’m happy the coaches see the same thing we do. It’s a glaring weak link. Cook starting wasn’t a good thing either.
    I doubt he's coming here, there's no reason to think he would come all the way across the country other than one Kalepo RT, but damn he's definitely not a pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu3l4kCLd-M&t=1s
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I’m happy the coaches see the same thing we do. It’s a glaring weak link. Cook starting wasn’t a good thing either.
    I doubt he's coming here, there's no reason to think he would come all the way across the country other than one Kalepo RT, but damn he's definitely not a pussy.

Whoa. He's a bad ass. Holy shit. He's one of those guys who hits a lot harder than he looks like he's going to. Watch the way their bodies react to the impact of him compared to the other tacklers.

Why the hell would a guy like this be in the portal? He's killing it where he is.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    My only thought is that Bookie played in the same conference with him. Maybe he hit up this fellow alpha swag Big 12 DB?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Kalepo delivers the bag. Still have high hopes for the kid
    ISWYDT
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Whoa. He's a bad ass. Holy shit. He's one of those guys who hits a lot harder than he looks like he's going to. Watch the way their bodies react to the impact of him compared to the other tacklers.

Why the hell would a guy like this be in the portal? He's killing it where he is.
    You clearly have never been to Morgantown
    Shitty places to live superiority guy. Every board has to have one.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

ISWYDT
    What does this stand for again?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

ISWYDT
    Mods?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited March 2021

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

ISWYDT
    I Seriously Wish You'd Die Today
    I am like herpes, for like mofo.