Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks win National Championship

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited March 2021 in Duck Refuge

Comments

• Options
    Freshman National Champion from Portland’s Benson High School

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Cole Hocker and Cooper Teare go 1-2 in the 3000 to clinch the NCAA Men’s Title

Amazingly Hocker nips Teare at the tape ONLT 1 HOUR AFTER WINNING THE MILE!
  • Options
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I know I know it’s shocking to Huskies like you JW. It’s something you people have never seen........an NCAA Men’s Team National Championship. It’s pretty awesome. The tradition should continue for our Ducks since we now have the best track facility in the United States if not the World. It’s nice that some elite football players want to go to a school where they can participate in track and win Pac 12 and National titles. 😁👍
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

I know I know it’s shocking to Huskies like you JW. It’s something you people have never seen........an NCAA Men’s Team National Championship. It’s pretty awesome. The tradition should continue for our Ducks since we now have the best track facility in the United States if not the World. It’s nice that some elite football players want to go to a school where they can participate in track and win Pac 12 and National titles. 😁👍

Can’t argue with this. Facts.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Congrats to Beavs I was rooting for them and BTW they have National Championships :)
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have to be @DJDuck fucking stupid to brag about track titles to a school that has rowing, softball, and football titles. Not to mention a women's golf title which leads me to the fact that I've never heard a quook brag about their men's golf title which is a sport that people might actually care about at some point.
  • Options
    haie said:

You have to be @DJDuck fucking stupid to brag about track titles to a school that has rowing, softball, and football titles. Not to mention a women's golf title which leads me to the fact that I've never heard a quook brag about their men's golf title which is a sport that people might actually care about at some point.

Sit this one out Camas. You’re wrong.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Sit this one out Camas. You’re wrong.
    No thanks beavlet.

Camas >>>>>>> Cornvalley w a basketball championship.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    haie said:

haie said:

We are talking about NCAA Championships you moron. You know the ones you win on the field. There has never been an NCAA championship in Division 1 football. Imagine bragging about a “ mythical” football championship where you don’t have to play anyone to get it but just get enough votes from sportswriters and/or coaches. How Pathetic.

Once again Washington has NEVER won an NCAA Men’s Team National Championship in ANYTHING.
  • Options
    The Beavers have won Men’s National Championships in Wrestling, Cross Country and Baseball Twice
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I give the row boat titles the respect they deserve. The fact that sport is not governed by the NCAA is purely a technicality.

Honestly would you say they wouldn’t have won national titles under a different governing body?

But you are correct, the Washougal Warrior is a moron.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    If your talking about college football you’re full of crap. Only FCS has a true NCAA championship. Division 1 FBS has never awarded an NCAA championship. Sportswriters and coaches voting who they think is the best team is really so much shit. This is not an NCAA championship. Washington was NEVER awarded an NCAA championship in football. I know this is difficult for someone that is such an imbecile and would rather teams be voted into a National Championship rather than play for it but those are the facts.