Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks win National Championship

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

If your talking about college football you’re full of crap.. Only FCS has a true NCAA championship. Division 1 FBS has never awarded an NCAA championship. Sportswriters and coaches voting who they think is the best team is really so much shit. This is not an NCAA championship. Washington was NEVER awarded an NCAA championship in football. I know this is difficult for someone that is such an imbecile and would rather teams be voted into a National Championship rather than play for it but those are the facts.

NOGAF who awards the national championships.

Those are the facts.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maybe we should cancel March Madness and just have the Sportswriters and Coaches vote on the National Champion. I suppose you would be all in for that. Hey Cancel the College World Series and just have writers and coaches vote on the champion. How great would that be? AWESOME BABY!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I would love to see an NCAA champion in Division one football. But I think I am joined by probably the majority and the NCAA that that won’t happen until we have at least an 8 team playoff.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Maybe we should cancel March Madness and just have the Sportswriters and Coaches vote on the National Champion. I suppose you would be all in for that. Hey Cancel the College World Series and just have writers and coaches vote on the champion. How great would that be? AWESOME BABY!

You realize CFB has a playoff now but it still doesn't have a title awarded by the NCAA, right dumbass?

No. One. Cares.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Hey Dumbass the “playoff“ only has four teams dumbass. You are moving the goalposts dumbass. We were talking about your “mythical National Championship” voted on by the voters Should March madness have 4 teams dumbass.
  • Options
    This is what you get if you win the CFB “playoff” dumbass.

The winner of the game is awarded the College Football Playoff National Championship Trophy, which is sponsored by Dr Pepper.[

Washington didn’t even have to win one damn game to win their “MYTHICAL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP” Dumbass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3 Rings

No Natty

Do the math Vernon
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Hey Dumbass the “playoff“ only has four teams dumbass. You are moving the goalposts dumbass. We were talking about your “mythical National Championship” voted on by the voters Should March madness have 4 teams dumbass.

No you're moving the goalposts. You have some hardon for NCAA championships. I brought up the playoff to demonstrate NOGAF if the championship is awarded by the NCAA or not.

And Washington didn't win one game to win their championship. They had to win 12. And they did.

I was there.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    DJDuck said:

haie said:

You have to be @DJDuck fucking stupid to brag about track titles to a school that has rowing, softball, and football titles. Not to mention a women's golf title which leads me to the fact that I've never heard a quook brag about their men's golf title which is a sport that people might actually care about at some point.

haie said:

You have to be @DJDuck fucking stupid to brag about track titles to a school that has rowing, softball, and football titles. Not to mention a women's golf title which leads me to the fact that I've never heard a quook brag about their men's golf title which is a sport that people might actually care about at some point.

We are talking about NCAA Championships you moron. You know the ones you win on the field. There has never been an NCAA championship in Division 1 football. Imagine bragging about a “ mythical” football championship where you don’t have to play anyone to get it but just get enough votes from sportswriters and/or coaches. How Pathetic.

Once again Washington has NEVER won an NCAA Men’s Team National Championship in ANYTHING.
    Thanks for reminding me that NCAA championships are worth fucking nothing.

Jesus christ. You guys think you're a football power but you don't recognize a championship awarded to a team that won all their games and butt slammed everyone they played, and who advanced metrics say would mouth fuck any other top team that year.

The better you guys get, the more legitimate our Natty gets, because you can't fucking match it, even with institutional candy coming your way.

You realize your 2010 and 2014 teams are afraid to ask our 1991 team what time it is right?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I give the row boat titles the respect they deserve. The fact that sport is not governed by the NCAA is purely a technicality.

Honestly would you say they wouldn’t have won national titles under a different governing body?

But you are correct, the Washougal Warrior is a moron.

All you have is ripping on gentrifying cities in Washington that have become far more livable and accepable than where you live.

Wow you can tell me about how Camas and washougal were 20 years ago. Yay. You don't sound like a complacent fucking loser, at all.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021
    haie said:

I give the row boat titles the respect they deserve. The fact that sport is not governed by the NCAA is purely a technicality.

Honestly would you say they wouldn’t have won national titles under a different governing body?

All you have is ripping on gentrifying cities in Washington that have become far more livable and accepable than where you live.

Wow you can tell me about how Camas and washougal were 20 years ago. Yay. You don't sound like a complacent fucking loser, at all.
    Counterpoont: It's still Vantucky.

Hope you climb out of the squalor soon, Haie. We all believe you can do it.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

No you're moving the goalposts. You have some hardon for NCAA championships. I brought up the playoff to demonstrate NOGAF if the championship is awarded by the NCAA or not.

And Washington didn't win one game to win their championship. They had to win 12. And they did.

I was there.

Fuck off.
    They still didn’t win an NCAA Championship. No Washington men’s team has. Just facts dumbass. FUCK OFF DUMBASS

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

That may be dj’s van tbh.

One of my good friends is from probably the richest family in Vancouver. He couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Chain restaurants and model houses. I guess it’s a cool life if you have no ambition or culture
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    In reality Washington’s “athletic program” is a total drag on PAC 12’s “The Conference of Champions” narrative.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

That may be dj’s van tbh.

One of my good friends is from probably the richest family in Vancouver. He couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Chain restaurants and model houses. I guess it’s a cool life if you have no ambition or culture
    I've seen that pic attributed to at least 3 different areas. Quite honestly, ClarkCo is most believable.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @DJDuck spending his final days of semi-coherency talking about UO teen track boys on a UW board that is really a political board is one of the sadder things the internet has ever shown me. #ageist
  • Options

They don't write NY Time's best sellers about Indoor Track Natties.

1923, 1924, 1926, 1936, 1937, 1940, 1941, 1948, 1950, 1970, 1984, 1997, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

In reality Washington’s “athletic program” is a total drag on PAC 12’s “The Conference of Champions” narrative.