Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woodinville home has so many amenities you may never want to leave

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Andy Cohen is like a billionaire now thanks to the Real Housewives. I found this tweet amusing since we have many closeted HGTV and Bravo fans here

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Andy Cohen is like a billionaire now thanks to the Real Housewives. I found this tweet amusing since we have many closeted HGTV and Bravo fans here

If you don't like RHNJ, we may not be able to continue our close friendship.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

If you don't like RHNJ, we may not be able to continue our close friendship.

I really, really, really naughty thoughts about Bethany Frankel.

Like REALLY naughty thoughts.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

Altman was a back up kicker at Syracuse. He earned that insecurity

Flagg is my favorite gay guy. I like his preservation instinct as opposed to tear it down. Yes square footage is king but the LA area has some grand old homes that are best restored not torn down. But its not my money

I like whichever one is on. I couldn't see ever living in NY but I love those penthouse condos with outdoor space

Flagg is good but he was born in the game to some degree. He doesn’t care as much as Fredrick, Ryan, and Altman. Those guys need to be the best.

Flagg gets a lot of family friend referrals and also the old Beverly Hills homes. He seems to travel and enjoy himself more than the others.
    In the early years they had Flagg's grandma on and I googled her and she was the real deal. Yes Josh came from money but that's also why he knows where the development opportunities are. Agree that he doesn't hustle like Altman etal
  • Options

Altman was a back up kicker at Syracuse. He earned that insecurity

Flagg is my favorite gay guy. I like his preservation instinct as opposed to tear it down. Yes square footage is king but the LA area has some grand old homes that are best restored not torn down. But its not my money

I like whichever one is on. I couldn't see ever living in NY but I love those penthouse condos with outdoor space

Flagg is good but he was born in the game to some degree. He doesn’t care as much as Fredrick, Ryan, and Altman. Those guys need to be the best.

Flagg gets a lot of family friend referrals and also the old Beverly Hills homes. He seems to travel and enjoy himself more than the others.
    In the early years they had Flagg's grandma on and I googled her and she was the real deal. Yes Josh came from money but that's also why he knows where the development opportunities are. Agree that he doesn't hustle like Altman etal
    I remember those episodes. It was clear Flagg knew who really buttered his bread; and it wasn't him. Smart kid and stayed close to Gammy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Woodinville is one of those places in Washington that, to me, make the statement "great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there" ring true.

I don't know why it is, as I've spent plenty of time there, but there's something constantly uncomfortable and incomplete about the place, again, to me.
  • Options

Woodinville is one of those places in Washington that, to me, make the statement "great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there" ring true.

I don't know why it is, as I've spent plenty of time there, but there's something constantly uncomfortable and incomplete about the place, again, to me.

Incomplete is actually a good word for Wood n’ hood. A very apt description, but I can’t say exactly why.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Incomplete is actually a good word for Wood n’ hood. A very apt description, but I can’t say exactly why.
    My thoughts exactly.
  • Options

Peculiar bifurcation by a valley freeway doesn't help a place grow in a cohesive way.

Locating a high school half way up a hill, instead of at the top. Still better than being in a hole, like Lindbergh or Liberty, but still.

Weird car lots, lumber yards, & building materials scattered about the City. General lack of cohesion or progression makes the place like a rock in your hiking boot. Just can't get comfortable there.
  • Options

Peculiar bifurcation by a valley freeway doesn't help a place grow in a cohesive way.

Locating a high school half way up a hill, instead of at the top. Still better than being in a hole, like Lindbergh or Liberty, but still.

Weird car lots, lumber yards, & building materials scattered about the City. General lack of cohesion or progression makes the place like a rock in your hiking boot. Just can't get comfortable there.
    Yeah, that's part of it. And various random boating sales lots, some of them closed, some not. Randomly located industrial business parks, then the nice stuff ... the wineries and all that, so far south that's it's like another place entirely. Mostly, it's like, "Where is Woodinville exactly? Are were there now?" We're going to upset @DerekJohnson here shortly. He doesn't take kindly to badmouthing the Wood.

Bothell is better IMO.
  • Options

Yeah, that's part of it. And various random boating sales lots, some of them closed, some not. Randomly located industrial business parks, then the nice stuff ... the wineries and all that, so far south that's it's like another place entirely. Mostly, it's like, "Where is Woodinville exactly? Are were there now?" We're going to upset @DerekJohnson here shortly. He doesn't take kindly to badmouthing the Wood.

Bothell is better IMO.
    It sort of lacks a center. Same thing used to be said about Lynnwood, which the KISW guys called "The City Without a Soul."
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bothell is better IMO.
    Sark > Ty POTD