Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

That settles that now, doesn’t it.

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Obviously the Dazzler and I don't agree on much politically but sweet Geezus we should be able to come to some consensus on what to do with the mentally ill.

I see peace in the Middle East on the horizon. Word is they're calling creepycoug to pick up where Trump left off and close the deal. You think a gladiator like @RaceBannon would bring this kind of love and harmony?

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Also we need to realize that many of these people will never be "cured" and they will be wards of the state their entire life.

And that's why I'm calling for a Final Solution to deal with the mentally ill homeless problem once and for all!!!

All this consensus was weirding me out.

You're not fooling anyone now, you big softy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mental hospitals really were horrible places. We can do better than just giving up
  • Options

Mental hospitals really were horrible places. We can do better than just giving up

I think so. I have no experience with them other than on one end you have "One Flew Over the Cucook's Nest" and the other you have "Rainman - 10 minutes to Wapner and Pancake Wednesdays".

It would be great if, for example, we took the BILLIONS of dollars Seattle alone spends on making things worse and funding some decent mental facilities for people who, as Bob says, will never be cured.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Obviously the Dazzler and I don't agree on much politically but sweet Geezus we should be able to come to some consensus on what to do with the mentally ill.

I see peace in the Middle East on the horizon.

Namaste
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think so. I have no experience with them other than on one end you have "One Flew Over the Cucook's Nest" and the other you have "Rainman - 10 minutes to Wapner and Pancake Wednesdays".

It would be great if, for example, we took the BILLIONS of dollars Seattle alone spends on making things worse and funding some decent mental facilities for people who, as Bob says, will never be cured.
    You kinda killed my joke here. FML
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Tell me about it. I had to kill Jack Nicholson. That was a BAD day.

That movie still gets me man. I fear if I ever saw Nurse Kratched on the street I'd punch in her in the mouwf.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

That movie still gets me man. I fear if I ever saw Nurse Kratched on the street I'd punch in her in the mouwf.
    Movie is great and so is the book. If you haven't read it do yourself a favor.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Movie is great and so is the book. If you haven't read it do yourself a favor.
    I do myself a favor, 2-3 times a week.