Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Requiring Training Before Owning A Gun is a Threat To The Second Amendment

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Could someone explain to me the difference between requiring an ID to vote and requiring training to own a gun?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Could someone explain to me the difference between requiring an ID to vote and requiring training to own a gun?

Is this a serious question? Fuck, you’re dense.
  • Options

Should be easy to answer then.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Requiring training, licenses, or anything else in an infringement of the 2nd amendment. Requiring ID to vote is not an infringement of the 14th amendment. Unless you’re implying that people of color don’t know how to get IDs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Requiring training, licenses, or anything else in an infringement of the 2nd amendment. Requiring ID to vote is not an infringement of the 14th amendment. Unless you’re implying that people of color don’t know how to get IDs.
    Gosh are you required to show ID before purchasing a gun?
    That’s an excellent point as well.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That’s an excellent point as well.
    Think Kobe would object to requiring a literacy test before letting someone vote? That's the real comparison not showing ID.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I recall racist Democrats like this retard demanded literacy tests for Black voters and then filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 when Republicans tried to ban it.

The Democrat Party is built on White Supremacy.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Winner!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited March 2021
    @EsophagealFeces and @SFGbob opened a nuclear grade can of whoop ass on the imbecilic Japanese butt plug. Well done gents.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@EsophagealFeces and @SFGbob opened a nuclear grade can of whoop ass on the imbecilic Japanese butt plug.

And of course he ran away after demanding an answer to what you know he thought was a really killer question.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Ok, so you are conceding that we can set requirements for purchasing a gun.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

JFC
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

Are you under some delusion that there are currently no requirements to purchase a gun Kobe? Yes Kobe, I'm "conceding" the facts that are already on the ground. You got me.
  • Options

Are you implying gun owners are too stupid to take a training course?

That’s your interpretation of it. I would say it depends on if you’re required to take training or pass training. If it’s just taking training I don’t see that as an infringement and certainly not more of one than requiring ID to vote.
  • Options

Are you implying gun owners are too stupid to take a training course?

That’s your interpretation of it. I would say it depends on if you’re required to take training or pass training. If it’s just taking training I don’t see that as an infringement and certainly not more of one than requiring ID to vote.
    There is zero chance this is an adult. None.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Are you under some delusion that there are currently no requirements to purchase a gun Kobe? Yes Kobe, I'm "conceding" the facts that are already on the ground. You got me.
    Great so we can set requirements for gun ownership and you don’t object. Not sure what this thread is about then.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great so we can set requirements for gun ownership and you don’t object. Not sure what this thread is about then.
    We already have requirements for gun ownership my strawman ass fucking friend. But that doesn't mean that I'd support an unconstitutional requirement.

If you'd stop trying to come off as clever Kobe, you'd stop sounding like such a fucking moron. We have requirements for voting does that mean you wouldn't object to a poll tax or literacy test for voting Kobe?

Why not? We already have requirements for voting.