Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huard plans to play senior season this spring, but is eager to join "hungry" Huskies

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I heard Damon Huard wants Sam to redshirt this true?

If Sam wants to play high school ball and there is a lingering cloud over the season I could see this

Yet if Sam came in and won the job then fuck that
    Is there any question why he would not win the job? Sam is a 5 star recruit and the number 1 pp in the country for the 21 class and a future first round pick. Sam celling is much higher
    than Morris zero question.
    Are you familiar with our qb recruiting?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021

If Sam wants to play high school ball and there is a lingering cloud over the season I could see this

Is there any question why he would not win the job? Sam is a 5 star recruit and the number 1 pp in the country for the 21 class and a future first round pick. Sam celling is much higher
    Lol, like all 5 star guys end up good players
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ethan Gabers,Sirmon, transferred out. Thompson moved on and we picked up a 4 star transfer Patrick o Brian.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,052
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Ethan Gabers,Sirmon, transferred out. Thompson moved on and we picked up a 4 star transfer Patrick o Brian.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Alright you've passed the entrance exam. Welcome to the insider board.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Only dumb dumbs expect Ty Thompson to come in as a true freshman and just take the job, even though what’s in front of him sucks.

I don’t know why UW fans would expect Huard to do the same, given the fact that he won’t have Spring ball to build off of.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Only dumb dumbs expect Ty Thompson to come in as a true freshman and just take the job, even though what’s in front of him sucks.

I don’t know why UW fans would expect Huard to do the same, given the fact that he won’t have Spring ball to build off of.

Jake Browning

Nuff said on that

• Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    thechatch said:

One is already at a Division 1 football program competing for the starting job.

The other is gearing up to throw against kids that will be delivering Chipotle in the fall.

Again, just a ghost, not an expert, but it seems like one path is clearly more serious than the other.

Mods? True?

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558

thechatch said:

Jake Browning

Nuff said on that

Browning wasn’t an EE?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Jake Browning

Nuff said on that

Browning wasn’t an EE?
    He wasn't ready to play either

You have to be careful talking about Sam here. Some real bullies here
  • Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I'm no football expert, I'm just the ghost of one.

It seems like if you wanted to win the starting job at a Division 1 football program it would make more sense to practice with said Division 1 program instead of playing in high school against really bad competition.

Ultimately is seems like he'll fit in with overall mindset of the program. Finishing high school builds you for life way more than playing football.

Practice with a school that probably won't practice and might play four games in the fall, maybe. Or try and win a state championship.

Kid wants to win. And he's loyal to a fault.

Exactly the kind of kid who won't opt out of a bowel game or leave for the draft after his RS sophomore year.

This is the kind of kid you want.
    We're playing a full season this fall. Take your screenshots.
    I'm gonna have to hear from @Logistics
    A lot of what's about to happen in the 2021 season is out of our control. There is no telling what the local and state governments are going to do with their never-ending pandemic. Of course, the elected officials are more interested in political football than the actual game itself. It's not a question of logistics; it's a question of politics. I would not expect a doog of Mr. Ern's magnitude to understand these things.

I may choose to take the rest of this to The Tug Tavern.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,052
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Logistics said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

It seems like if you wanted to win the starting job at a Division 1 football program it would make more sense to practice with said Division 1 program instead of playing in high school against really bad competition.

Ultimately is seems like he'll fit in with overall mindset of the program. Finishing high school builds you for life way more than playing football.

Practice with a school that probably won't practice and might play four games in the fall, maybe. Or try and win a state championship.

Exactly the kind of kid who won't opt out of a bowel game or leave for the draft after his RS sophomore year.

A lot of what's about to happen in the 2021 season is out of our control.
    Say it aint so!
  • Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110

Logistics said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

A lot of what's about to happen in the 2021 season is out of our control.
    Say it aint so!
    Ignorant doogs need not opine on subject matter which is way above their intellect, or lack there of, and paygrade.