Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Impeachment Trial game thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Just heard @top o the hour news Dems have a slew of GOP witnesses they want to call.

All I could think of, not following any of this shitshow was, “Wow! That’s a desperate move. They must have really gotten embarrassed yesterday.”

The people who have followed it think Daddy is guilty.

A sufficient minority of Senators will vote to acquit him though. That's the new "exonerated".
    Uh only the democrats and full TD's the fact Mitch didn't vote guilty says it all. He hates Trump and still didn't.
    Mitch says he's guilty as sin, but no longer President. Congrats on his vote for acquittal.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,561
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

link?

I prefer patties but take that to the food bored

What a joke this whole thing was - McConnell actually made sense in his counter Schumer speech afterwards. Was not constitutional and if they wanted Trump that badly, have the DC prosecuting attorney go after him. In DC they would get a conviction.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Just heard @top o the hour news Dems have a slew of GOP witnesses they want to call.

All I could think of, not following any of this shitshow was, “Wow! That’s a desperate move. They must have really gotten embarrassed yesterday.”

A sufficient minority of Senators will vote to acquit him though. That's the new "exonerated".
    Uh only the democrats and full TD's the fact Mitch didn't vote guilty says it all. He hates Trump and still didn't.
    Mitch says he's guilty as sin, but no longer President. Congrats on his vote for acquittal.
    Now you're in bed with Mitch. So you're a sellout and a whore, too.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,337

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Look lady, I was responding to a comment about Mitch, which I quoted.

Do try to keep up.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LebamDawg said:

doogie said:

link?

What a joke this whole thing was - McConnell actually made sense in his counter Schumer speech afterwards. Was not constitutional and if they wanted Trump that badly, have the DC prosecuting attorney go after him. In DC they would get a conviction.

If you want a real civil war, that’s how you get a civil war. That’s Soviet-style political persecution.

Biden’s America
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,561
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

doogie said:

link?

If you want a real civil war, that’s how you get a civil war. That’s Soviet-style political persecution.

Biden’s America
    That is our system - unconstitutional to impeach, then go after him in our legal system. Don't worry about the consequences, I picture (not sure if true) Chief Justice Roberts screaming 'but there weren't rioters then'.

Stupid to do that - yeah, but our? high level representatives are not in touch with the public.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LebamDawg said:

LebamDawg said:

doogie said:

link?

Biden’s America
    That is our system - unconstitutional to impeach, then go after him in our legal system. Don't worry about the consequences, I picture (not sure if true) Chief Justice Roberts screaming 'but there weren't rioters then'.

Stupid to do that - yeah, but our? high level representatives are not in touch with the public.
    DC looking like a prison camp agrees.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,488
    So can we charge Rob gill with incitement now?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Goduckies said:

So can we charge Rob gill with incitement now?

No - he just got a book deal with a $2 Million advance. Standard pay scale.

Useful idiot shill.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Now the next shiny new object is that Trump will go to jail in DC or NY lol. These people are children and do not ever learn.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anything to avoid the reality that they voted for Biden
  • Options

Now the next shiny new object is that Trump will go to jail in DC or NY lol. These people are children and do not ever learn.

If they even attempt to put Trump in jail, they’re going to need more than 20k somewhat questionable loyalty troops.

People forget there’s one gun for every single person in the United States. And sure as fuck the David Hogg snowflakes aren’t packing.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Excuse me but, what if all of their supporters decided to just come after you, instead?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Look lady, I was responding to a comment about Mitch, which I quoted.

Do try to keep up.
    How does McConnell's ass taste, @HHuskyIsRacist?