Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This Duck team has some beasts in the front-court with Omoruyi and Kepnang healthy.

N’Faly Dante’s injury really limits them defensively, though. He was having a great start.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's basketball, who cares? It's not real life, like embarrassing yourselves on national tv against some team called the Cyclones.
  • Options
    haie said:

It's basketball, who cares? It's not real life, like embarrassing yourselves on national tv against some team called the Cyclones.

A Very Doogy Meltdown
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

A Very Doogy Meltdown
    Meltdown?

lol. You just love getting your shit kicked in in the tug, here, everywhere.

Loser quook.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

A Very Doogy Meltdown
    Meltdown?

Loser quook.
    I said Shough wasn’t good enough, even though he beat USC, and that makes me a Quook? Meanwhile you and your pal @dnc are trying to convince yourself that the game manager QB is something special.

Keep on Dooging, it’s awesome.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

A Very Doogy Meltdown
    Meltdown?

Loser quook.
    I said Shough wasn’t good enough, even though he beat USC, and that makes me a Quook? Meanwhile you and your pal @dnc are trying to convince yourself that the game manager QB is something special.

He's not special.

He is above average.

hth

• Options
    dnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

A Very Doogy Meltdown
    Meltdown?

Loser quook.

He's not special.

He is above average.

hth

Literally was below average in his 4 games, all at home.

Snoop Doogy Doooooog