Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A moment to reflect

2»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Hi.

I still lurk and read. Its been nice to see some of the shout-outs.

Here's the deal. My kid was born a month premature in early January, with 20% of his blood. Apparently the rest bled into his mother. We were on a trip, and my wife hadn't felt him kick in a while, so we went into the hospital to have her looked at, and ended up staying there for 45 days.

He was born with no heartbeat or respiration. They revived him, and he died again on the table on day 6 of life due to bleeding in his lungs. They saved him again. After he got out hospital, he had another one-in-a-million thing happen, he developed a cataract in one of his eyes - something called "persistent fetal vasculature." So he had to have the lens removed. Now mom has to put in and take out his contact lens every day and patch him for half his waking hours so the "bad" eye learns to see. He hates it.

Amazingly, the kid has hit all his milestones, and seems like he won't be retarded or crippled. But we have a long way to go before we know for sure. So, that's the crud.

As far as Doogman goes, I was a pretty meh poster. I was a dumbass who paid for the subscription, and I liked Race's Duckfighter schtick so I followed him over to the HHBv2 and posted once or twice over there, which got me banhammer'd. Me and Kim had a back and forth, basically he banned me for disloyalty. That really pissed me off.

Shortly thereafter iDawg got the AIDS and HHBv2 died.

Once I found this place, I thought it would be fun to chronicle all the bullshit that the lemon party trio was spinning to keep Seven in his cushy seat. So, I bought another membership, and started my bored. The Hindu chick never contacted me.

My membership is lapsed, and I don't really see the poont anymore. The good guys won.

Plus, I'm pretty fucking busy with an infant in the house now. Not sure I can get away with spending an hour or so each evening finding stupid shit on Doogman to post on my bored.

If someone wants to PM me maybe we can figure out a way to re-start the old research project in August or September, once this place quits being so devoted to dick-slap and fart-smelling competitions.

Great read and all, but who the fuck are you?
    Never mind that. Who the fuck is iDawg?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Damn, what a tough little kid...reminds me of a very young Teddy Roosevelt battling for his life as a young boy (terrible asthma and nearly suffocated a couple of times in his dad's arms during humid NYC summers).

Love the fight in your son!
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Hi.

I still lurk and read. Its been nice to see some of the shout-outs.

Here's the deal. My kid was born a month premature in early January, with 20% of his blood. Apparently the rest bled into his mother. We were on a trip, and my wife hadn't felt him kick in a while, so we went into the hospital to have her looked at, and ended up staying there for 45 days.

He was born with no heartbeat or respiration. They revived him, and he died again on the table on day 6 of life due to bleeding in his lungs. They saved him again. After he got out hospital, he had another one-in-a-million thing happen, he developed a cataract in one of his eyes - something called "persistent fetal vasculature." So he had to have the lens removed. Now mom has to put in and take out his contact lens every day and patch him for half his waking hours so the "bad" eye learns to see. He hates it.

Amazingly, the kid has hit all his milestones, and seems like he won't be retarded or crippled. But we have a long way to go before we know for sure. So, that's the crud.

As far as Doogman goes, I was a pretty meh poster. I was a dumbass who paid for the subscription, and I liked Race's Duckfighter schtick so I followed him over to the HHBv2 and posted once or twice over there, which got me banhammer'd. Me and Kim had a back and forth, basically he banned me for disloyalty. That really pissed me off.

Shortly thereafter iDawg got the AIDS and HHBv2 died.

Once I found this place, I thought it would be fun to chronicle all the bullshit that the lemon party trio was spinning to keep Seven in his cushy seat. So, I bought another membership, and started my bored. The Hindu chick never contacted me.

My membership is lapsed, and I don't really see the poont anymore. The good guys won.

Plus, I'm pretty fucking busy with an infant in the house now. Not sure I can get away with spending an hour or so each evening finding stupid shit on Doogman to post on my bored.

If someone wants to PM me maybe we can figure out a way to re-start the old research project in August or September, once this place quits being so devoted to dick-slap and fart-smelling competitions.

Pics or the whole damn story is a lie.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ts and Ps for the Dickus family.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Ts and Ps for the Dickus family.