Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Modern Male Testosterone Is COLLAPSING To INSANELY Low Levels, What Is Happening To Men??

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

The idea that it is okay to be a pussy and women want sensitive men is the dumbest thing in the world.
    It's also a lie, that's been disproven since about 10,000 B.C.

Girlymen love to lie and be lied to. It's why they get cheated on so much.
    And why they become leftists. Being taken care of by others and not being able to take care of yourself is a trait of weak feminine men. So leftist bullshit sounds great
    Just like the dazzler who wants to pay more in taxes but won't until someone makes him. Very manly and the sure sign of an alpha male.
    Like poor Cirrho's Dad, I'm sure Dazzler's dad was either weak, or absent. Dazzler bears no marks of self-reliance, whatsoever.
    Very disrespectful!

He’s as right wing as you are, old boy.
    So the answer is absent. And resentful of what went wrong with his son.

God that was easy. Thanks for playing, blabbermouth.
    I suppose besides living in the family home, being charged with our care during the Summers, and driving us everywhere we went as kids, he was "absent".

And now he's nuts. Like you. But his excuse is being 92. What's yours?
    So mom wore the pants in your family. Got it.

Explains everything.
    Mom wasn't a school teacher. He was. Mom never had a drivers license.

How did you become a paranoid populist at such a tender age? You never said.

Oooh, getting a little upset are we, @HHusky?

Enjoying this skull-fucking?

ProTip: NOGAF about your parents, except for their failures in raising a useless pissant like you.
    Upset?

I guess you can trash my parents. They certainly share/shared your politics. There may be/have been something wrong with them.
    Your parents sound cool. I sympathize with them.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trying to get thru the fly shit to get to the pepper in this thread

If you eat Tofu and talk on your cell phone and able to see the cell tower pay attention you can feel your nuts turn to jelly
  • Options

Explains how we've been taken over by faggots :wink:

@HHusky is so testosterone deficient he singularly pulls down the average for all men.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

The idea that it is okay to be a pussy and women want sensitive men is the dumbest thing in the world.

And why they become leftists. Being taken care of by others and not being able to take care of yourself is a trait of weak feminine men. So leftist bullshit sounds great
    Just like the dazzler who wants to pay more in taxes but won't until someone makes him. Very manly and the sure sign of an alpha male.
    Like poor Cirrho's Dad, I'm sure Dazzler's dad was either weak, or absent. Dazzler bears no marks of self-reliance, whatsoever.
    Very disrespectful!

I suppose besides living in the family home, being charged with our care during the Summers, and driving us everywhere we went as kids, he was "absent".

Explains everything.

ProTip: NOGAF about your parents, except for their failures in raising a useless pissant like you.
    Upset?

I guess you can trash my parents. They certainly share/shared your politics. There may be/have been something wrong with them.
    Your parents sound cool. I sympathize with them.
    Hey, ease up. His mom could have chosen Abortion and I’m sure agonized over her decision
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    tyrants love weak betas and mindless drones

Now they're purging the military of anyone right of center or who has any doubt about what's going on

• Options

tyrants love weak betas and mindless drones

Now they're purging the military of anyone right of center or who has any doubt about what's going on

Commies gonna Commie.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squat and pee like a chic.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

And I'm sure it's gotten worse since 2016. Hell, look at barry versus Reagan. Soi boy versus a real American male. Just another example of sh*tty American parents combined with our sh*tty public school system. When I was 24 I'm sure I could easily have doubled that and my son at age 24 probably 250% of the 1985 standard.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip

In 1985, men ages 20-24 had an average right-handed grip of 121 pounds and left-handed grip of 105 pounds. Today, men that age had grips of only 101 and 99 pounds, the study found. Men 25-29 posted losses of 26 and 19 pounds.

Are you paying attention, Roady?

No, it's not the same as always. Not by a cuntry mile, son.
    Reading comprehension is hard. I said that incels have always existed and aren’t a new thing and that guy’s are still getting laid. If anything, it’s easier with the dating apps. This wasn’t the topic of that day, but continue on with whatever the fuck you’re thinking I said.
  • Options

And I'm sure it's gotten worse since 2016. Hell, look at barry versus Reagan. Soi boy versus a real American male. Just another example of sh*tty American parents combined with our sh*tty public school system. When I was 24 I'm sure I could easily have doubled that and my son at age 24 probably 250% of the 1985 standard.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/13/481590997/millennials-may-be-losing-their-grip

In 1985, men ages 20-24 had an average right-handed grip of 121 pounds and left-handed grip of 105 pounds. Today, men that age had grips of only 101 and 99 pounds, the study found. Men 25-29 posted losses of 26 and 19 pounds.

Are you paying attention, Roady?

No, it's not the same as always. Not by a cuntry mile, son.
    Reading comprehension is hard. I said that incels have always existed and aren’t a new thing and that guy’s are still getting laid. If anything, it’s easier with the dating apps. This wasn’t the topic of that day, but continue on with whatever the fuck you’re thinking I said.
    You're a regular Dr. Drew, Roady. No-one questions the depth of your knowledge or expertise in the dating world.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:
    It comes full circle.

Very disrespectful!

Explains everything.

Upset?

Not sure on them, but I can tell their genes weren't a great fit...
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @BennyBeaver silence in this thread.

El oh El
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pussification of America.
    It started with trophies for everyone.