Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"The Best Edge Rusher on the West Coast" | Joe Tryon Washington Highlights

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Not even the best edge rusher on his own team
  • Options
    Dude was probably worried losing snaps to ZTF’s
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Not getting to watch him play as a RS-JR monster was one of the worst things about the 2020 season.

He'll probably go late 1st to mid 2nd because guys like him don't grow on trees and I don't recall him having any injury issues.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

This is strange. He had 8.5 sacks and was good player for us. He figured it out after the Cal game. ZTF is unreal. Tryon + ZTF + Levi + Latu + Tuli would have been amazing
    I give him credit for helping us in 2018.

2019 he started dominating when he faced the poor little Benny's and Potatoes of the world. Whoop de doo
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Calling it now... Laitu Latu will be an all-American this year. ZTF will be good but will have a reduced role unless he figures out how to be effective in the run game.

Tryon was a superior athlete and good for half a season. Until I see him actually put together an on-field performance fitting of his physical dominance he’ll just be another doog legend to me.

I think he’s going to have some rough years ahead of him in the NFL.... I hope I’m wrong.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Calling it now... Laitu Latu will be an all-American this year. ZTF will be good but will have a reduced role unless he figures out how to be effective in the run game.

Tryon was a superior athlete and good for half a season. Until I see him actually put together an on-field performance fitting of his physical dominance he’ll just be another doog legend to me.

I think he’s going to have some rough years ahead of him in the NFL.... I hope I’m wrong.

Laitu Latu will have to figure out how to stay healthy for longer than five minutes. I really hope he does, because I hear he's going to be night and day better this year. Night and day.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

This is strange. He had 8.5 sacks and was good player for us. He figured it out after the Cal game. ZTF is unreal. Tryon + ZTF + Levi + Latu + Tuli would have been amazing
    Was he really a good player for us?? He had couple of good games but other than that not really that meaningful
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

Tryon's obviously a stud. But he also won't even be so much as a footnote in husky lore. So I endorse @FireCohen mindless slams of him.
    I agree but @firecohen is a fag
  • Options

Laitu Latu will have to figure out how to stay healthy for longer than five minutes. I really hope he does, because I hear he's going to be night and day better this year. Night and day.
    My friend said he’s better than Levi, Tryon, and ZTF.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Tryon's obviously a stud. But he also won't even be so much as a footnote in husky lore. So I endorse @FireCohen mindless slams of him.
    I agree but @firecohen is a fag
    You say it like it is a bad thing
  • Options
    haie said:

FireCohen said:

2019 he started dominating when he faced the poor little Benny's and Potatoes of the world. Whoop de doo
    Can’t wait to laugh at you when he goes r2
  • Options

haie said:

FireCohen said:

I hope he does
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

I hope he does
    I hope he does get drafted very high. But I’ll die on the hill saying he’s not going to get drafted at all.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

I hope he does
    I hope he does get drafted very high. But I’ll die on the hill saying he’s not going to get drafted at all.
    You've been pretty reliable with the shitty takes lately.

His lack of production in college is going to hurt him in the draft. It's pretty obvious he'd have to have some really poor underwear showings to fall that far though. The NFL already seems to love him, and why wouldn't they?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

I hope he does

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I hate these kinds of videos. First, the music, style and production makes it seem as if you're about to see prime LT instead of a decent college pass rusher. Don't tell me how you been battling from the start or some shit, just show me some plays. And then they start the play when he's two steps into his rush already and the replay is just the DE dragging down the QB. Unless he blasts the fucker, what counts is how he beat the tackle, not how he pulled a guy down by the jersey.

Useless for evaluation or even appreciation.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,585
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Was he really a good player for us?? He had couple of good games but other than that not really that meaningful
    I'm with @FireCohen on this one ~ I like the guy but can not for the life of me see why he should go any higher than the 5th round based on measurables and game film. If my team drafted him in round one or two I'd be pissed.