Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I was assured by @StrongArmBallzSurrenderCobra that kids wouldn't transfer to UW because of how amazing the existing talent level is.

Could that information maybe be a bit misinformative, given this new information that's been brought to light?

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,597
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Is he related to Chris Polk? That might get me excited.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why would somebody quit Texas Tech to walk on at UW?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I was assured by @StrongArmBallzSurrenderCobra that kids wouldn't transfer to UW because of how amazing the existing talent level is.

Could that information maybe be a bit misinformative, given this new information that's been brought to light?

Breaking News: The Pac-12 committee on “oo’s” has just named Mooster47 the quoock of the year!

I couldn’t imagine going 1-3 in our last 4 games, losing to Iowa State, Cal, and Oregon State. Not to mention almost blowing it to UCLA’s JV team and talking the amount of shit you are.
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Breaking News: The Pac-12 committee on “oo’s” has just named Mooster47 the quoock of the year!

I couldn’t imagine going 1-3 in our last 4 games, losing to Iowa State, Cal, and Oregon State. Not to mention almost blowing it to UCLA’s JV team and talking the amount of shit you are.
    Bad programs win their conference two years in a row all the time. That's totally normal.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Bad programs win their conference two years in a row all the time. That's totally normal.
    The only thing more pathetic than UW fans touting some technically true north championship in 2020 is Oregon fans touting the Pac-12 championship in 2020.
    Fixed that for you.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Why would somebody quit Texas Tech to walk on at UW?

Underrated post lost in the mooster shit-flinging.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dOgmaster said:

chuck said:

The only thing more pathetic than UW fans touting some technically true north championship in 2020 is Oregon fans touting the mythical Pac-12 championship in 2020.
    Fixed that for you.
    Returned the favor.

Oregon didn't win the north so there couldn't have been a championship game with USC. I dont know one person who was there.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,526
    Standard Supporter
    To get back to the OP, I'm curious to see what this TX kid can do. He had a solid true frosh year and State of Texas has treated UW pretty well lately (Levi hopefully a 1st rounder).
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TTJ said:

HFNY said:

To get back to the OP, I'm curious to see what this TX kid can do. He had a solid true frosh year and State of Texas has treated UW pretty well lately (Levi hopefully a 1st rounder).

Maybe he’ll be as good as Fuller.

Sorry. Been reading too much irrational exuberance about Polk on doog twitter. I hope he doesn’t suck.
    Yeah but Fuller was short and a shit athlete. At least this kid by all accounts is a + athlete and a bigger guy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

HFNY said:

Sorry. Been reading too much irrational exuberance about Polk on doog twitter. I hope he doesn’t suck.
    He looks like a pretty good player. I think it was a good pick up. I assume Spiker and Osborne are gone. Chincrwdible is gone. The kid that signed last year but sat out us probably gone. Nacua can't stay healthy.
    Adding a guy who seems to catch what is thrown to him and has average to good measurables is a good move.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    TTJ said:

HFNY said:

Maybe he will be as good as Rose Bowl starter Brandon McKinney.