Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scratch Noem

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    What about MTG? She has some fun, new ideas, sure making a stir in the GOP, she’s the new voice, has Trump’s blessing. Nominate her.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

What about MTG? She has some fun, new ideas, sure making a stir in the GOP, she’s the new voice, has Trump’s blessing. Nominate her.

I'll take MTG over AOC or Hank "Guam is going to capsize" Johnson. MSM and leftards are very selective about fun, new ideas. Crazy MTG wants nothing from me. AOC just wants to end our country. Hope that helps.

MelloDawg said:

I'll take MTG over AOC or Hank "Guam is going to capsize" Johnson. MSM and leftards are very selective about fun, new ideas. Crazy MTG wants nothing from me. AOC just wants to end our country. Hope that helps.
    Don't forget Ihlan Omar and her desire to bring Somalia to America
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

It's ok for all 3 to be awful. And they are.

MelloDawg said:

Agreed. But some are more awful than others. I don't mind crazy cat ladies who just want to be crazy with their cats. Now the crazy cat lady that wants me to shut up, take my money and guns - now that's a different sort of crazy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

MelloDawg said:

Don't forget Ihlan Omar and her desire to bring Somalia to America
    And normalizing marrying your brother.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Your identity politics are the source of your tribalism. And racism. Nice work, kiddo.

MelloDawg said:

I haven't seen anyone here defend Green i that's who MTG is

I've seen plenty defend AOC and Omar and that ilk

I have no issue going scorched earth on the GOP and I think my record reflects that
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

I have no issue going scorched earth on the GOP and I think my record reflects that
    Wasn't talking to you, fren. Work on you're messaging a bit.

MelloDawg said:

Wasn't talking to you, fren. Work on you're messaging a bit.
    I knew you weren't. Us Trumptards do struggle with messaging though
    edited February 2021

MelloDawg said:

Your identity politics are the source of your tribalism. And racism. Nice work, kiddo.
    I don’t have politics in this and don’t associate with any tribe. Haven’t decided who would be a good candidate in 2024 on the GOP side yet or who could get my vote if I side that way. Lots of time to build a case.

MelloDawg said:

I don’t remember the interview about Ocasio-Cortez wanting to end the country. We’re on the same page about MTG being crazy though.
    It's like they have no idea what their politics are.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I don’t have politics in this and don’t associate with any tribe. Haven’t decided who would be a good candidate in 2024 on the GOP side yet or who could get my vote if I side that way. Lots of time to build a case.
    Your fence-sitter act is transparently phony.

You're just too weak and unprincipled to take a side. I get it.
    He has taken a side, he just doesn't want to support or defend it. It would ruin his entire "centrist" schtick.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I don’t remember the interview about Ocasio-Cortez wanting to end the country. We’re on the same page about MTG being crazy though.

Got it for you right here
    If the Agenda 21 Pushers killed themselves, there would be less "greenhouse gases" (fake science) in the atmosphere, and "Climate Change" (their use of weather weapons, which they call 'climate change) would no longer be a threat.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    If kristi doesn't give you a boner you are a communist