Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    All EA has done for the last decade is pump out dogshit Madden games and disappointing mainstream releases. I’m not optimistic.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

All EA has done for the last decade is pump out dogshit Madden games and disappointing mainstream releases. I’m not optimistic.

That's because Madden sucks, and so does the NFL.

There's more crazy and cool shit you can do with a college football game.

NFL they could maybe add a fat dumb fuck fan simulation mode but that's it. Collectors edition gets your fat dumb fuck avatar a Let Russ Cook shirt at launch.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

NEsnake12 said:

That's because Madden sucks, and so does the NFL.

There's more crazy and cool shit you can do with a college football game.

NFL they could maybe add a fat dumb fuck fan simulation mode but that's it. Collectors edition gets your fat dumb fuck avatar a Let Russ Cook shirt at launch.
    The NFL monitors any kind of likeness with absolute scrutiny. The NFL controls the shots to a point that they’ll even critique the font on the “let Russ cook shirt”. The NCAA isn’t as anal and allows the programmers a little more flexibility.