Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HCH in real life

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I get emails. @Swaye is Kristen pretty hot? Should I at least meet with her?

We are interested in creating a proposal for your locations. Please reply directly to this email.

For your Information: We also have a disinfectant service to offer now to help with the COVID-19 Virus containment. It’s called VitalClean. * More information below*

My name is Kristen (redacted), and I am contacting you on behalf of Orkin Commercial Services. I work directly with Shane (redacted), Account Manager. We are interested in scheduling an appointment to conduct an inspection for (redacted) to bid to be your pest control provider. Even if you are currently using another vendor we would be interested in speaking with you regarding future bidding opportunities.

We are an approved third-party audit vendor and therefore, guarantee our work. Since 1901, Orkin has been protecting businesses by combining a deep scientific knowledge of pests with a thorough understanding of each customer’s unique needs. Today, Orkin is trusted by more businesses in North America than any other pest management provider, serving more than 1.7 million clients through more than 400 locations across the world.

Here is a brief list of some of the services offered by Orkin:
Roach Treatments
Bed Bug Treatments Both Heat & Chemical Available + K-9 & Proactive
VitalClean *
Ant, Fruit Fly & Fly Programs
Spider Control
Rodent Control
Bird Control
Stinging Pests
Termite Treatments
Moles, Voles & Gophers
Floor/Drain Cleaning & Odor Control
We Are Insured and Bonded

Thank you for your time and we look forward to giving the best pest control service in the industry!

“Your reputation is our Business”

Thank You,

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    woulda been a lot cooler if kristin mentioned how many bugs her and her team genocided killed.

woulda closed the deal for me.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

woulda been a lot cooler if kristin mentioned how many bugs her and her team genocided killed.

@Swaye can give us the deets
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I am so happy for Shane now that he got that promotion to account manager

Maybe he'll finally donate
  • Options
    ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Poor Lance is getting left behind.
    I'm done with that cheater!

• Options
    ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Maybe he'll finally donate
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I asked Kristin out at the office Christmas party. By "asked out" I really mean "clumsily and drunkenly groped before getting kicked and beaten with a purse." So yeah, that one cost me a 3 day unpaid vacation and 8 hours of Orkin organized sensitivity training.

Worth it.

Wonder what Kristens secret closing technique is and if she would share it with the rest of the sales team
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I asked Kristin out at the office Christmas party. By "asked out" I really mean "clumsily and drunkenly groped before getting kicked and beaten with a purse." So yeah, that one cost me a 3 day unpaid vacation and 8 hours of Orkin organized sensitivity training.

Worth it.

legend
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Secret Santas are even worse than office Xmas parties
  • Options

Office christmas parties are the dumbest idea. I skipped mine last year and this year we didnt have one. It was great.
    Like if I want to get drunk at a party it sure as fuck isnt with you guys.

Only reason you don't go is that they don't serve White Claw.
    Oh but they do my friend.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Swaye said:

Worth it.

Wonder what Kristens secret closing technique is and if she would share it with the rest of the sales team
    The close starts with an opening, which looks to be in progress in her official Orkin employee directory photo that Swaye shared. I've been staring and waiting. I know it'll happen.
  • Options
    I'm very annoyed with my boss who hired like 5 reps who have been in the industry for like 20 years in the hopes they will "bring over business"

Lol fuck that noise. They haven't and will not bring shit. Hire some hot 24 year old girls and have them get in doors.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm very annoyed with my boss who hired like 5 reps who have been in the industry for like 20 years in the hopes they will "bring over business"

Lol fuck that noise. They haven't and will not bring shit. Hire some hot 24 year old girls and have them get in doors.

Yep, you should see my newest hire. Sorry guys, not doxing her.
  • Options

Yep, you should see my newest hire. Sorry guys, not doxing her.
    What a kick in the nuts. So my owners are like yo can we get reports on their activity. Like sure bro I have a data scientist on contract who builds this shit for us.

But spoiler alert. It doesn't give you squat when they don't sell