Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Did Jimmy return from vacation and find out signing day is next week?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Did Jimmy return from vacation and find out signing day is next week?

"Shit...uh....offer that guy so it looks like we're busy. Get a few more PWOs too"
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dammit we are full
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    10/10 we land this kid... he went through the effort of capitalizing the school and everything.
  • ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Started following a bunch of UW fans on twitter, so maybe we have a shot? Hearing new defensive coordinator Bob Gregory has really stepped up and is leading the charge.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Started following a bunch of UW fans on twitter, so maybe we have a shot? Hearing new defensive coordinator Bob Gregory has really stepped up and is leading the charge.

Can I laugh and cry at the same time?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bob as a dc actually has a good track record. The bigger issue is I think he is coasting at this part of his career.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That’s a very random offer for a team that’s full and a very random comparison.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

RealRhino said:

If you can't trust Allen Trieu, who can you trust? I mean, "shows explosiveness as a basketball dunker?" That's some hard-hitting in-depth shit right there. Who the fuck is Bryson Young? Wait, why am I asking? If Trieu thinks it's a good comp, I'm sold.
    North had a helluva basketball program when I was a kid. Khalid El Amin was a local legend.
    Was he on one of the UConn teams we? lost to?
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    edited January 2021

RealRhino said:

If you can't trust Allen Trieu, who can you trust? I mean, "shows explosiveness as a basketball dunker?" That's some hard-hitting in-depth shit right there. Who the fuck is Bryson Young? Wait, why am I asking? If Trieu thinks it's a good comp, I'm sold.
    North had a helluva basketball program when I was a kid. Khalid El Amin was a local legend.
    No he was on the team that upset Duke and it’s four first round draft picks in the ‘99 championship.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

RealRhino said:

No he was on the team that upset Duke and it’s four first round draft picks in the ‘99 championship.
    He was also a freshman on the UConn team we lost to. The Rip Hamilton buzzer beater. Good college player. You don’t see many kind of fat PG’s.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The North program was on Real Sports last night ... area power house of a program
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701

RealRhino said:

He was also a freshman on the UConn team we lost to. The Rip Hamilton buzzer beater. Good college player. You don’t see many kind of fat PG’s.
    Oh yeah I always forget about that one before my time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    James Edwards and Chet Dorsey want some
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

RealRhino said:

Oh yeah I always forget about that one before my time.
    You sound young.

Donald Watts, Todd MacCulloch, Patrick Femerling and Bob Bender say what’s up.
    Why do you hate Deon Shootin Luten?
    Was Senque Carey on that team? I’m totally guessing at how to spell that.