Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Office of the Former President

13»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Liz Cheney is already toast in Wyoming, and this “incitement” impeachment trial of Trump only makes him a political martyr to the Right.

I still don’t know what the Democrats are thinking with this post-presidency impeachment farce. They always overplay a good hand. Sit back on those pocket aces with another on the flop and build up the pot.

Disagree. Raise hard pre flop with pocket aces. It only takes 3 of a suit or a straight on the flop to make your Aces potentially useless. And there’s always trips that can beat you as well. Many a big pot lost by those that fall in love with pocket aces after the flop.

You’re welcome.
    I said after the flop. Slow play it with two in the pocket and one on the flop. Of course raise pre-flop, but not too aggressively.
    That will get you beat 2/3 of the time. Pocket aces ain’t what you think it is. Raise hard preflop where only one follows you in. If you slow play, you may end up fighting 2 or 3 other guys that won’t go away on the turn and river. And lone behold that straight, flush or trip comes out and you lose the pot.
    Depends on how many people are at the table. Plus of course you read the flops and the potential for a flush, full boat, or straight. In my experience overplaying pocket aces early, but I digress.

Fuck, now I want to play Hold ‘em! Used to play a ton when I’d visit my folks in Missoula.

I’d play with these guys in the back room at the Stock’s. My friend Garin is on the cover.

They lost all their money by the way. Government came down so hard on them because they weren’t getting taxes out of online sites.

Straight Flush: The True Story of Six College Friends Who Dealt Their Way to a Billion-Dollar Online Poker Empire—and How It All Came Crashing Down is a book by Ben Mezrich. The text was published on May 28, 2013 by William Morrow and Company.[1][2]

Straight Flush tells the story of a group of University of Montana students who turned their weekly poker game into AbsolutePoker.com, one of the largest online gambling companies in the world
    Uhhhh ... not exactly. For the overall industry, sure.

AP is WELL KNOWN for being at the center of a massive super-user/cheating scandal for stealing MILLIONS of dollars from players.

#wheelhouse

Oh I know pot-ripper personally. He got greedy and that was illegal but the operations in Costa Rica and then Canada were legal at the time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A majority of Republicans say they back Donald Trump running for president in 2024, according to a new poll, Politico reports.

Over half, 56%, of Republican voters say Trump should run again in 2024, while 36% of Republicans think he should probably or definitely not run again, according to the Politico Playbook.

A Morning/Consult Politico poll released Wednesday shows Republicans are split on whether they would support Trump starting a third party or stick with being a member of the GOP.

The poll also shows that half of Republicans say Trump should play a major role in the Republican Party even though he is no longer president.

Poll results show:

30% of Republicans would join the Patriot Party if it were led by Trump.
    36% of Republicans say they would continue to be members of the GOP.
    50% of Republicans say Trump should play a major role in the party.
    23% of Republicans say Trump should no longer play a role in the Republican Party.
    According to Politico, a Trump political adviser told Senate Republicans that the former president would not launch a third party and intends to stay involved in the GOP.

Things change all the time. Right now there is no GOP that is anywhere close to Trump as far as recognition or popularity in the party. These numbers are not insurmountable though

I'm not opposed to Trump being the king maker behind the scenes if there is someone with big enough balls to warrant the support. If not stick with the wreaking ball you came with

Both parties lack star power. Bigly
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

Trump is a huge problem for the cuntry.

- Republicans are split. Divided and conquered. Is that good? Wait until the Patriot party! (An extension of the orange retard's business interests)
    - Democrats are dealing with trump's mess and a two factions, moderate and extreme right.
    - China is laughing all the way to the head seat of the table taking advantage of trump's selfish narcissistic actions and rudimentary checkers versus Xi's 4d chess. Meanwhile Putin is lurking in the shadows (but he's got his own internal problems)
    - you guys don't realize the amount of damage trump did to the cuntry. Although Ivanka is still shaggable. Plastic and all.

Patriot party died yesterday, please keep up

Trump is going to primary every RINO
    bUT sTILL!!!