Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Office of the Former President

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Troll level infinity

Sideline commentator Trump is going to be 1000x worse than anything the Dems have seen the last 5 years, and he’s going to be a king maker across all local and congressional elections.

Fighting fire with gasoline

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021
    Liz Cheney is already toast in Wyoming, and this “incitement” impeachment trial of Trump only makes him a political martyr to the Right.

I still don’t know what the Democrats are thinking with this post-presidency impeachment farce. They always overplay a good hand. Sit back on those pocket aces with another on the flop and build up the pot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,208
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Troll level infinity

Sideline commentator Trump is going to be 1000x worse than anything the Dems have seen the last 5 years, and he’s going to be a king maker across all local and congressional elections.

He said no third party just going to primary the rnc democrats

I think a little competition between Trump and AOC on who primaries the most is called for

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799

Troll level infinity

I think a little competition between Trump and AOC on who primaries the most is called for

Can we throw some AOC/Melania mud wrestling matches in just for good measure?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Troll level infinity

It’s going to take a lot of cheating in Jackson county, WY to keep Liz Halliburton as the GOP candidate.

She’s gone silent since her vote to impeach Drumpf. Leadership!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club

Troll level infinity

Yes it seems the patriot party is already dead

Let me be clear I have no clue what is going on, I’m just reporting the facts.

Personally I’ll relax when we have less troops on DC than we do in Iraq.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Troll level infinity

Yes please
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2021

Liz Cheney is already toast in Wyoming, and this “incitement” impeachment trial of Trump only makes him a political martyr to the Right.

I still don’t know what the Democrats are thinking with this post-presidency impeachment farce. They always overplay a good hand. Sit back on those pocket aces with another on the flop and build up the pot.

Disagree. Raise hard pre flop with pocket aces. It only takes 3 of a suit or a straight on the flop to make your Aces potentially useless. And there’s always trips that can beat you as well. Many a big pot lost by those that fall in love with pocket aces after the flop.

You’re welcome.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

Disagree. Raise hard pre flop with pocket aces. It only takes 3 of a suit or a straight on the flop to make your Aces potentially useless. And there’s always trips that can beat you as well. Many a big pot lost by those that fall in love with pocket aces after the flop.

You’re welcome.
    I tried the preflop raise and got called by a drunk 10 2 all in preflight he hit 2 tens and I quit playing the next day. I'll stick to craps
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re welcome.
    I tried the preflop raise and got called by a drunk 10 2 all in preflight he hit 2 tens and I quit playing the next day. I'll stick to craps
    Go Fish is my jam.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Troll level infinity

Yes it seems the patriot party is already dead

Let me be clear I have no clue what is going on, I’m just reporting the facts.

Personally I’ll relax when we have less troops on DC than we do in Iraq.
    I’m relaxed now. No worries, be happy
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Troll level infinity

Without clothes
  • Options

Lynn Cheney only has to win the Primary. There will be 15 people running in her primary. Cook it
  • Options

Troll level infinity

Without clothes
    Ultimately, yes - that's the goal.

#catfight
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,467
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Troll level infinity

Four years as president and he is still capitalizing common nouns ("People").
  • Options
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Trump is a huge problem for the cuntry.

- Republicans are split. Divided and conquered. Is that good? Wait until the Patriot party! (An extension of the orange retard's business interests)
    - Democrats are dealing with trump's mess and a two factions, moderate and extreme right.
    - China is laughing all the way to the head seat of the table taking advantage of trump's selfish narcissistic actions and rudimentary checkers versus Xi's 4d chess. Meanwhile Putin is lurking in the shadows (but he's got his own internal problems)
    - you guys don't realize the amount of damage trump did to the cuntry. Although Ivanka is still shaggable. Plastic and all.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Trump is a huge problem for the cuntry.

- Republicans are split. Divided and conquered. Is that good? Wait until the Patriot party! (An extension of the orange retard's business interests)
    - Democrats are dealing with trump's mess and a two factions, moderate and extreme right.
    - China is laughing all the way to the head seat of the table taking advantage of trump's selfish narcissistic actions and rudimentary checkers versus Xi's 4d chess. Meanwhile Putin is lurking in the shadows (but he's got his own internal problems)
    - you guys don't realize the amount of damage trump did to the cuntry. Although Ivanka is still shaggable. Plastic and all.

How can you say the Republicans are split? There is a very small rump wing of the party that supports impeachment. The overwhelming majority do not. No need to wait for the Patriot party, just take over the party that you already dominate. Since taking office what has Biden done to challenge either China or Russia? Killing the pipeline, and rejoining the Paris accords are both gifts to Russia and China.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,865
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021
    animate said:

Trump Biden is a huge problem for the cuntry.

- China is laughing all the way to the head seat of the table taking advantage of trump's selfish narcissistic actions and Bought and Paid for Slo Joe's Keystone and fracking bans and rudimentary checkers versus Xi's 4d chess. Meanwhile Putin is lurking in the shadows (but he's got his own internal problems)

Fixed.