Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fascism and Censorship

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

DJDuck said:

Please send me your email Brad so we can keep in touch. They shut us down without any warning. The only person I know how to get ahold of is Jade. Maybe Hawaii can find us a new site that is not fascist before we are herded into re-education camps. I will see what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HLDB, belongs
    Grindr seems more apropo to me.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Did they just pull the thing down without warning or providing some corrective action? Seems pretty lame if so. It’s also a free board so I doubt they give a shit one way or the other.

Possibly related, but I poked my head in maybe two weeks ago and saw DJ had pinned a post to the effect of a list of politicians who should be dead (or some variation, don’t twist). I remember thinking it wasn’t very smart and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what did the trick.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ramenduck said:

Did they just pull the thing down without warning or providing some corrective action? Seems pretty lame if so. It’s also a free board so I doubt they give a shit one way or the other.

Possibly related, but I poked my head in maybe two weeks ago and saw DJ had pinned a post to the effect of a list of politicians who should be dead (or some variation, don’t twist). I remember thinking it wasn’t very smart and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what did the trick.

dj and not very smart. 2 peas in a pod.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Snitches get stitches was something learned in the playground at a very early age
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Was pretty tame, if it was lefty bs would be fine.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    ramenduck said:

No warning, just poof... there is a new one now though elsewhere
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ramenduck said:

That’s why we have a firm rule against calls for genocide.