Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fascism and Censorship

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
So OC and SFG Bob Hawaii........As you know Hawaii started a new Woodshed on Pro boards. We are a small site but without any notice we were told our site was no more able to be accessed. This truly is fascism. If anyone has info on some of our members I would be glad if you could help.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Need to find a new platform
  • Options
    I wonder how long Tug Tavern will last? It is way larger than Woodshed was.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It’s only a matter of time until vanilla kills us here.

That's kinda racist....
  • Options

It’s only a matter of time until vanilla kills us here.

That's kinda racist....
    Vanilla is the host Turbo
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Please send me your email Brad so we can keep in touch. They shut us down without any warning. The only person I know how to get ahold of is Jade. Maybe Hawaii can find us a new site that is not fascist before we are herded into re-education camps. I will see what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Please send me your email Brad so we can keep in touch. They shut us down without any warning. The only person I know how to get ahold of is Jade. Maybe Hawaii can find us a new site that is not fascist before we are herded into re-education camps. I will see what I can do. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HLDB, belongs
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Or text or call 971-563-8294 😁

• Options
    DJDuck said:

Check inbox at 247

Maybe use whatsapp
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

So OC and SFG Bob Hawaii........As you know Hawaii started a new Woodshed on Pro boards. We are a small site but without any notice we were told our site was no more able to be accessed. This truly is fascism. If anyone has info on some of our members I would be glad if you could help.

I reported you retards to Pro Boards for ToS violations.

Looks like it worked.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

This is a smart thing to do.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Dude.....you need to delete this and have a mod do it ASAP

Damone had his private info out there....I think I’m the only one caught it and notified him. Luckily he deleted it ASAP
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Dude.....you need to delete this and have a mod do it ASAP

Damone had his private info out there....I think I’m the only one caught it and notified him. Luckily he deleted it ASAP
    Mods!?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

Looks like it worked.
    Snitches don't last long
  • Options
    edited January 2021

DJDuck said:

Looks like it worked.
    Snitches don't last long
    I didn’t report them. Thought about it though just to fuck with them because they banned me. In the final analysis there wasn’t much there but a bunch of Q crap. I wonder how bad it got? Bad enough for a business to not want to be associated with it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

Looks like it worked.
    Snitches don't last long
    I didn’t report them. Thought about it though just to fuck with them because they banned me. In the final analysis there wasn’t much there but a bunch of Q crap. I wonder how bad it got? Bad enough for a business to not want to be associated with it.
    Fuck off snitch
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Looks like it worked.
    Snitches don't last long
    Fuck off snitch
    😘