Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apologies to Pool Boy

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Does Cohen’s chincompetence mean we all own Scott Woodward an apology? There were quite a few posters who said Woodward fell backwards into hiring Pete and I feel like a few even gave Cohen credit but looking at what she’s done so far makes me think maybe Woodward was better than we thought and UW was holding him back.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I keep forgetting Pool Boy is the AD at LSU now. He didn’t deserve the natty.

He’s a politician but he does understand big boy football. He hired Jimbo Fisher for a ton of money at A&M as well. He’s a lot better than Cohen. I’m convinced Cohen sucks and Pete basically gift wrapped her the job.

Plus she has big sloppy tits and a pussy so that makes it better.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021
    Woodward and Cohen don’t deserve credit for jack shit. Pete came here on his own. All those two did was not fuck it up during the process - big fucking whoop.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Woodward and Cohen don’t deserve credit for jack shit. Pete came here on his own. All those two did was not fuck it up during the process - big fucking whoop.

They deserve credit for not fucking it up. Usc actually fucked that up and hired sark.

Beyond that Jen sucks. Woodward understands big boy football and is probably better than any AD we’ve had since mike lude. Shows you how many bad hires we have had.