Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Unity: Hillary Clinton wonders if Trump called Putin during Capitol selfie incident

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Batshit bonkers that she and the Speaker of the House actually believe this is a possibility.

This is what happens when there is zero accountability for DC corruption and their media lapdogs.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/hillary-clinton-says-president-trump-likely-called-vladimir-putin-capitol-riot-audio/

“I would love to see his phone records, to see whether he was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our capitol,” sore loser Hillary Clinton said to Pelosi. “But we all know that not just him, but his enablers, his accomplices, his cult members, have the same disregard for democracy..

She continued, “Do you think we need a 9/11 type commission to investigate and report everything that they can pull together and explain what happened?”

“I do,” Pelosi said. “To your point who is he beholden to — as I’ve said over and over…as I pointed to him, with you Mr. President, all roads lead to Putin.”

Comments