Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats to all HHers who have lost their sense of smell and taste

124»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

In all seriousness how you likely caught it shows just how messed all this stuff is right now

Appreciate it man!

What do you mean by that second line?
    I’m assuming there were some precautions taken in advance of the in-laws coming

Just feels right now that it doesn’t take a lot of exposure to test positive
    Yeah we visited them but for sure we took plenty of precautions ahead of time on both sides. Not many once we were at their place which I guess you could blame us for but I'm not gonna regret letting my kids hug their grandparents the first time they've seen them since March. If that got us sick so be it.
    Yep ... feels like educated Russian Roulette right now
    I’ve traveled 3 times since March, 1 road trip and 2 flights including one to COVID epicenter Florida to see my 75 year old dad. Took no special precautions, i.e., we didn’t quarantine in advance before visiting the elder Nacho.

The virus has taken a deadly toll on my family....wait, never mind, no one got sick.
    Reads like a real Profile in Courage
    Next time I’ll more clearly start I’m agreeing with your premise at the beginning of my poast.
    Everything that is happening right now sucks

Let’s get the vaccine rolled out and actually used as quickly as possible

Tired of all this shit
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

In all seriousness how you likely caught it shows just how messed all this stuff is right now

Appreciate it man!

What do you mean by that second line?
    I’m assuming there were some precautions taken in advance of the in-laws coming

Just feels right now that it doesn’t take a lot of exposure to test positive
    Yeah we visited them but for sure we took plenty of precautions ahead of time on both sides. Not many once we were at their place which I guess you could blame us for but I'm not gonna regret letting my kids hug their grandparents the first time they've seen them since March. If that got us sick so be it.
    Yep ... feels like educated Russian Roulette right now
    I’ve traveled 3 times since March, 1 road trip and 2 flights including one to COVID epicenter Florida to see my 75 year old dad. Took no special precautions, i.e., we didn’t quarantine in advance before visiting the elder Nacho.

The virus has taken a deadly toll on my family....wait, never mind, no one got sick.
    Reads like a real Profile in Courage
    Next time I’ll more clearly start I’m agreeing with your premise at the beginning of my poast.
    Everything that is happening right now sucks

Let’s get the vaccine rolled out and actually used as quickly as possible

Tired of all this shit
    Under tested vaccines are for loosers. Have fun with that.