Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats to all HHers who have lost their sense of smell and taste

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,034
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I’m not just sure, I’m COVID-19 positive!

Later guys.

cordwood stack incoming.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Hope Xmas Eve was worth it

I know you’re being sarcastic but looks like I caught it from the in laws whom we didn’t see until the 28th.
    Wait.....So the in-laws went to your wife’s side of the family for Christmas and then they let you come over on the 28th and gave it to you? They don’t like you much or you’re the second husband.

Or abundance
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Will you be livestreaming your death throes? Get that DNC X Preston crossover episode off your bucket list.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

In all seriousness how you likely caught it shows just how messed all this stuff is right now

Appreciate it man!

What do you mean by that second line?
    During a funeral second line, the hearse is moved from the funeral to the burial service, joined by guests. A jazz band accompanies the procession to celebrate the life of the deceased.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

In all seriousness how you likely caught it shows just how messed all this stuff is right now

Appreciate it man!

I’m assuming there were some precautions taken in advance of the in-laws coming

Just feels right now that it doesn’t take a lot of exposure to test positive
    Yeah we visited them but for sure we took plenty of precautions ahead of time on both sides. Not many once we were at their place which I guess you could blame us for but I'm not gonna regret letting my kids hug their grandparents the first time they've seen them since March. If that got us sick so be it.
    Yep ... feels like educated Russian Roulette right now
    I’ve traveled 3 times since March, 1 road trip and 2 flights including one to COVID epicenter Florida to see my 75 year old dad. Took no special precautions, i.e., we didn’t quarantine in advance before visiting the elder Nacho.

The virus has taken a deadly toll on my family....wait, never mind, no one got sick.
    Reads like a real Profile in Courage
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

Appreciate it man!

Yeah we visited them but for sure we took plenty of precautions ahead of time on both sides. Not many once we were at their place which I guess you could blame us for but I'm not gonna regret letting my kids hug their grandparents the first time they've seen them since March. If that got us sick so be it.
    I’ve traveled 3 times since March, 1 road trip and 2 flights including one to COVID epicenter Florida to see my 75 year old dad. Took no special precautions, i.e., we didn’t quarantine in advance before visiting the elder Nacho.

The virus has taken a deadly toll on my family....wait, never mind, no one got sick.
    Reads like a real Profile in Courage
    To me it reads like he's not allowing the media-generated panic to completely overturn him living his life as normal as reasonably possible.
    Who has suggested otherwise?

Certainly not me
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well done you two; it’s now on the wrong bored.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Well done you two; it’s now on the wrong bored.

Mea culpa
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is there a feeding tube?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

T’s and P’s @dnc

Appreciate it man!

Working the early inheritance angle?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Test with chinevitable resluts set for 3pm tomorrow

You haven't died yet?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Will you be livestreaming your death throes? Get that DNC X Preston crossover episode off your bucket list.

What hat will you pick to wear in the coffin?