Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who is the hottest?

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Which one leaked the inside scoop about the hammer coming down on OR to Kim
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Olivia Wilde

Learn to read. I never said I give myself a one in a million chance.

Said I can have some false sense of hope of someday having a one in a million chance.

I was making fun of myself AND using a famous Dumb and Dumber quote.

Thanks for pressing like usual though.

Don't get your panties in a twist. Janet Reno might still fuck you. But you'd probably have to pay her. I hear she doesn't roll that way.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Olivia Wilde
    I voted for the chick from the Tron movie.

Revenge of the nerds.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde or GTFO
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Janet Reno (no write ins, this is your only option if you choose the field)
    I went with the hairiest pie.....Janet reno
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Those of you bashing on JLaw must have not seen Silver Linings Playbook.

Sweatpants. Boner.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Amber Heard
    TheGlove said:

Sweatpants. Boner.

That movie was really overrated. Corny premise and the parlay storyline was really cheesy. The Academy Awards are mostly political bullshit for smug pieces of shit, but how did that movie get nominations?

I don't mind Jennifer Lawrence, but I've seen too much of her. Her shtick is old. Oh cool, she fell down at the Oscar's, how cute. I'm not into the goofy, aw shucks girl next door she tries so hard to be. Give me a bad ass chick who you know is a freak like Amber Heard (likes girls too, you know Depp is having a hell of a time with her), Megan Fox, or an in her prime Angelina Jolie over her anyday.
    Olivia Wilde

TheGlove said:

Sweatpants. Boner.

That movie was really overrated. Corny premise and the parlay storyline was really cheesy. The Academy Awards are mostly political bullshit for smug pieces of shit, but how did that movie get nominations?

I don't mind Jennifer Lawrence, but I've seen too much of her. Her shtick is old. Oh cool, she fell down at the Oscar's, how cute. I'm not into the goofy, aw shucks girl next door she tries so hard to be. Give me a bad ass chick who you know is a freak like Amber Heard (likes girls too, you know Depp is having a hell of a time with her), Megan Fox, or an in her prime Angelina Jolie over her anyday.
    Did you know that Katie Perry wants to fuck Megan Fox, who in turn wants to fuck Olivia Wilde? True story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

TheGlove said:

Sweatpants. Boner.

Did you know that Katie Perry wants to fuck Megan Fox, who in turn wants to fuck Olivia Wilde? True story.
    I'm pretty up to date on my celeb gossip but this is news to me. Can we get a link?
    edited June 2014
    Olivia Wilde

TheGlove said:

Sweatpants. Boner.

I'm pretty up to date on my celeb gossip but this is news to me. Can we get a link?
    katy perry - megan fox

megan fox - Olivia wilde

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Katy Perry first hit song "I kissed a girl" was about her fantasy to kiss Scarlett Johanson.

I bet she's had a lot of threesomes.

Anyways all this talk is now BRB, JO
    Olivia Wilde
    BUMP for the birth of Janet Reno's legend.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

BUMP for the birth of Janet Reno's legend.

A couple things
    1) That seemed a lot longer ago than June, but then again Janet Reno is eternal, like Ossai. Who's older between the two? Abundance.
    2) This is and always will be OBK's best effort.
    3) Solid assist by Boobs.
    4) 23 times only scratches the surface.
    Olivia Wilde
    FREE PUB
    Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde is still the hottest. OBK should run this pole again with only chicks who recently had nudes stolen from iCloud. Use the nudes.