Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But the hospitals are overflowing! Refrigerated trailers for the bodies!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ehhhhh I’m not so sure this means anything tbh
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Can you be more specific?
    thechatch said:

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    thechatch said:

It means hospitals aren’t being overrun with sick people unless they are somehow hiding them from being in line to be admitted. If they have time to choreograph a lame version of the Macerana and then take multiple tales of it, there is no urgency nor crisis.

Wake up, people. I live not far from Legacy Good Sam in NW Portland and thee is nobody lined up for any emergency.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Agree. Just more anecdotal bullshit.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

thechatch said:

Agree. Just more anecdotal bullshit.
    Bad PR is bad PR. Nothing comes of this other than people who think the dancers are overworked say they are just blowing off steam.

The Great Reset
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s a bad look for politicians and talking heads...not the nurses/HCPs IMO.

That’s all I meant.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,094
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More people are going to the emergency room with minimal symptoms to get tested than finding an actual testing location. They are going because of the panic that has been instilled in the population. A family member just spent some time in the hospital, because their covid morphed into pneumonia. They were out a day later. Their experience in the emergency room, was filled or surrounded by idiots who couldn't bother to look up the local testing location, not because they were demonstrating or had dire symptoms such as low oxygen levels. Everyone I know has basically been prescribed zinc and vitamin d. All with the exception of the family member who decided to lay down for 4 days, allowing the crud to get into their lungs, made it through basically with minimal symptoms.

A met up with family member after their doctor indicated they were not contagious. Other people (under 40) are now afraid to hang out, even though the science has indicated it's okay. A lot of my nurse friends, who work no where near infectious diseases, are hamming it up, and are now 'experts.' I like my chances. Mostly because I assume the bacteria / viruses located in my armpits will swiftly kick covid to the curb.