Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is the hottest?

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited June 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Emily Blunt

Zooey Deschanel

Olivia Wilde

Megan Fox

Amber Heard

Janet Reno

Who is the hottest? 38 votes

Emily Blunt
7%
Blackieno_uhbrianwwu29 3 votes
Zooey Deschanel
7%
Fecal_MatterdncSarkingham 3 votes
Olivia Wilde
21%
DerekJohnsonTierbsHsotBoobsHouhuskySwayeThomasFremontAZDuckoregonblitzkriegkh83 8 votes
Megan Fox
10%
Fire_Marshall_BillbeelzebubfivehundredmileDAWGhaie 4 votes
Amber Heard
18%
PurpleBazeDawgtonaRoadDawg55priapismThe_Undertakerbiak1HFNY 7 votes
Janet Reno (no write ins, this is your only option if you choose the field)
34%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverLevelParPostGameOrangeSlicesBennyBeaverMad_Son[Deleted User]LuketheDrifterPurpleJMcRibdrogginsMike_HonchoEwaDawgGreenRiverGatorz 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Olivia Wilde

DIAFF if you are a hipster who thinks Zoey Deschanel is the hottest. I wanna slap the shit out of dudes who love her, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma stone. All 3 are annoying cunts.

Zooey is really fucking hot. All 5 are. Olivia Wilde barely edges out Emily Blunt for me.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Megan Fox
    Are we supposed to have heard of all these women?

• Options
    Olivia Wilde

Are we supposed to have heard if all these women?

Does your basement only get one channel?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Megan Fox

LOL, more than I need but I watch little non-sports since 99% of it is shit. Even the History Channel is past the point of no return.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Amber Heard
    dnc said:

DIAFF if you are a hipster who thinks Zoey Deschanel is the hottest. I wanna slap the shit out of dudes who love her, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma stone. All 3 are annoying cunts.

Call me a hipster but Zooey's eyes are the shit, plus I'm a sucker for a chick who can sing. Fell in love with her the first time I saw Elf, sweatpants boner hasn't left since.

With you on Lawrence and Stone though.
    She's hot, but really annoying and painfully unfunny. New Girl is terrible, even for a network comedy.

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Megan Fox
    I hate to be boring but Megan Fox is just plain hot. I'd even tongue punch the brown playground ...
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Megan Fox has man thumbs. I thought everyone knew that.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    Founders Club

LOL, more than I need but I watch little non-sports since 99% of it is shit. Even the History Channel is past the point of no return.
    So true. I used to love history channel. now it's TLC 2.0
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    Amber Heard
    When you are just flipping through channels, TV sucks, but there is a lot of good shit available. If I didn't work, I could be entertained watching TV all day long. I get addicted to series. The ones on HBO and Showtime are normally money. I know a website where you can watch all shows free (watchseries.it). Netflix isn't bad either. Breaking Bad, True Detective, Dexter, The Wire, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, Californication, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Friday Night Lights, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead. I haven't even started Game of Thrones. I heard Suits is the shit too. There are too many to watch.

Movies are what sucks nowadays. The Superhero bullshit is ruining movies. TV is way better than it has ever been. Finish one series, watch another. A lot of them are addicting as fuck and you will watch 3-4 episodes on a lazy Sunday when you have nothing else to do. Don't waste your time flipping through channels to settle on ESPN or watch some movie you have seen 10 times.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Olivia Wilde

When you are just flipping through channels, TV sucks, but there is a lot of good shit available. If I didn't work, I could be entertained watching TV all day long. I get addicted to series. The ones on HBO and Showtime are normally money. I know a website where you can watch all shows free (watchseries.it). Netflix isn't bad either. Breaking Bad, True Detective, Dexter, The Wire, House of Cards, Boardwalk Empire, Californication, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Friday Night Lights, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead. I haven't even started Game of Thrones. I heard Suits is the shit too. There are too many to watch.

Movies are what sucks nowadays. The Superhero bullshit is ruining movies. TV is way better than it has ever been. Finish one series, watch another. A lot of them are addicting as fuck and you will watch 3-4 episodes on a lazy Sunday when you have nothing else to do. Don't waste your time flipping through channels to settle on ESPN or watch some movie you have seen 10 times.

When you hear they're bringing Ghostbusters back to the theaters for another run, you know that creativity has lost out to the fear of not turning profits.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Olivia Wilde
    Instead of hottest, if the question was who is the cutest and who would you like to have dinner with, Zooey wins hands down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I'm a fan of Jennifer Lawrence. I think she's hot and I like her drunken personality. I like my actresses to be drunks, gives me some false sense of hope that someday I could have a one in a million chance.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Olivia Wilde

I'm a fan of Jennifer Lawrence. I think she's hot and I like her drunken personality. I like my actresses to be drunks, gives me some false sense of hope that someday I could have a one in a million chance.

More_Cockus also said: Anyways fuck off you'd be lucky to fuck someone 1/100000000000000000000000000 as hot

You think too highly of yourself if you give yourself a one in a million chance to fuck her. You gave me a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000 chance of fucking Mila Kunis. You should consider using scientific notation when expressing what your chances are with Jennifer Lawrence. Your posting addiction alone would eliminate you from any possibility of that.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Learn to read. I never said I give myself a one in a million chance.

Said I can have some false sense of hope of someday having a one in a million chance.

I was making fun of myself AND using a famous Dumb and Dumber quote.

Thanks for pressing like usual though.