Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lake wanted to keep the best 2021 in-state standouts at home. Did he accomplish that goal?

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Honestly, I'm burnt out on the whole fence thing. I stated following recruiting with the 2001 class, keeping Reggie Williams home. Since then it's just seems impossible and Washington has become Arizona State where the five-star prospects not only don't stay home, a lot of them now don't even seriously seem to actually consider going to Washington unless they are a legacy or get serious pressure from parents.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Honestly, I'm burnt out on the whole fence thing. I stated following recruiting with the 2001 class, keeping Reggie Williams home. Since then it's just seems impossible and Washington has become Arizona State where the five-star prospects not only don't stay home, a lot of them now don't even seriously seem to actually consider going to Washington unless they are a legacy or get serious pressure from parents.

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Alger and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.
    Stick to the copypasta, or is that your schtick, kind of a "bot" that regurgitates HH talking points? You're a glue guy around here I guess, every locker room needs one.
    Gif man
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Alger and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.
    Stick to the copypasta, or is that your schtick, kind of a "bot" that regurgitates HH talking points? You're a glue guy around here I guess, every locker room needs one.
    Needs to go into rotation, unironically
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gif man
    Faggot hollow man...
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alger? For real?
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2020
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Alger? For real?
    You are just too precious.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like that Vorel actually will go hard at UW football when it is appropriate - I totally forgot Lake did that and Vorel with the call back, like hey buddy remember this shit? Lake deserves the heat.

Agree completely.

Mr_De_Jour is one of the few current bright spots in our? miserable and pathetic purple existence.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If we’re shitting on Alger, I’m fucking out!