Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shut. It. Down

2»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    its not a very big state, hth.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Double shitpost:

Besides, how could anybody be more offended by the text of these tweets than by the horrible optics of not even bothering to print real jerseys with their names on them, opting instead to just slap a crude name patch on the back of the same jersey for each kid. I mean, this is maybe a half step up from Sub-K's Christmas tree work of art.

I can be offended by a lot

Really just getting started
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jimmy hasn’t really won with Peterson’s 4* OKGs. Let’s see what he does with his own 3* Instagram Plan Bs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Jimmy hasn’t really won with Peterson’s 4* OKGs. Let’s see what he does with his own 3* Instagram Plan Bs

Petersen went 8 and 5 with them

I know they are young. Awfully young

I see some ducks saying the same thing about super recruiter Mario that I read here

Level up shit

We'll see
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

I read it as complimenting Jumper's high school program, but what do I know.

Eatonville?
    I know nothing of Eatonville. I do know that football coaches tend to blow sunshine up the asses of anyone who will listen on the regular. Maybe Lake or someone on the staff is friends with Eatonville's coach. I don't know.

I do know that there's no way that twat was bragging about being a better program than the Cuog. Things couldn't possibly be that fucked up. No way. Uh uh.
    Eatonville had a run from the late 80s to late 90s with Steve Gervais. Caden's dad Brandon Jumper was one of the best high school players ever in the state. That 88 (87?) team from bumhump Eatonville had 3 D1 players.
    Eatonville was an A school. He was one of the Best Class A players in the state of all time.

He was no Bobby Moore. He was no Lawyer Malloy. Hell, he was no 3-star Stan Empterman from the rolling farmland near Cheney (Class AA).

The fuck out of here with that "best high school players ever in the state' bullshit.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    And apologies - you don't know how many 'greatest of all time' bullshit lines I've heard from the legends of the Class A and Class B ranks over the years. So many, in fact, that even Mrs. Throbber v2.0 refers to clowns who wash out in her profession at the highest levels as Class B superstars trying to play in the 4A ranks.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I read it as complimenting Jumper's high school program, but what do I know.

Eatonville?
    I know nothing of Eatonville. I do know that football coaches tend to blow sunshine up the asses of anyone who will listen on the regular. Maybe Lake or someone on the staff is friends with Eatonville's coach. I don't know.

I do know that there's no way that twat was bragging about being a better program than the Cuog. Things couldn't possibly be that fucked up. No way. Uh uh.
    Eatonville had a run from the late 80s to late 90s with Steve Gervais. Caden's dad Brandon Jumper was one of the best high school players ever in the state. That 88 (87?) team from bumhump Eatonville had 3 D1 players.
    Eatonville was an A school. He was one of the Best Class A players in the state of all time.

He was no Bobby Moore. He was no Lawyer Malloy. Hell, he was no 3-star Stan Empterman from the rolling farmland near Cheney (Class AA).

The fuck out of here with that "best high school players ever in the state' bullshit.

Should have qualified as running back. High school players win high school games.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Petersen went 8 and 5 with them

I know they are young. Awfully young

I see some ducks saying the same thing about super recruiter Mario that I read here

Level up shit

We'll see
    Mario did what Petersen couldn’t...won a rose bowl and popped off, so it’s a tad different....but sure. Any more losses to orst or Cal and I’ll help him pack for Coral Gables.