Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nick Cody is a smart man

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nice sample size.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Let’s keep this going. @dnc is on fire.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Twitter is an amazing chinvention. I got to mock this retard and Akili Smith in the same day.

What a tim to be alive.

Thanks @jack!

The Akili one is:

I’ve always wondered how bad he fucked up if he never got another real chance other than the Bengals. He is a big part of why I love football.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Wayne Cody > Nick Cody

Always reminds me of a random KISW bumper, "... and the fog was thicker than Wayne Cody's midsection."
  • Options

Wayne Cody > Nick Cody

Always reminds me of a random KISW bumper, "... and Nick Cody’s skull was thicker than Wayne Cody's midsection."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Wayne Cody > Nick Cody

Always reminds me of a random KISW bumper, "... and Nick Cody’s skull was thicker than Wayne Cody's midsection."
    Bully fix, bully fixer
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Duck Alum and frequent lurker when you leg humpers are inevitably shitting the bed. Felt compelled to create an account just to tell you all how much we fucking HATE Nick Cody. Guy is just an embarrassment of a human being. Don’t care if he was on some of the better Duck teams in recent memory, he is just an incredibly large and drunk piece of shit.

Great handle.

LEAVE
  • Options

Duck Alum and frequent lurker when you leg humpers are inevitably shitting the bed. Felt compelled to create an account just to tell you all how much we fucking HATE Nick Cody. Guy is just an embarrassment of a human being. Don’t care if he was on some of the better Duck teams in recent memory, he is just an incredibly large and drunk piece of shit.

Great handle.

LEAVE
    Thanks. It was this or JimmysRiverGuide but I didn’t want to be associated with a guy who brags about division title off of a canceled game against a rival. Instead, I chose to be associated with the guy who helped put together the makings of a staff that knocked you poor bastards down a few notches and then got fired from his “dream job” in like 20 months.

• Options

Great handle.

LEAVE
    Thanks. It was this or JimmysRiverGuide but I didn’t want to be associated with a guy who brags about division title off of a canceled game against a rival. Instead, I chose to be associated with the guy who helped put together the makings of a staff that knocked you poor bastards down a few notches and then got fired from his “dream job” in like 20 months.

Oregon’s cupcake mickey mouse run to pac 12 north representatives
    -played stanford w/o their starting quarterback
    -down headed into the fourth against trash Wazzu
    -UCLA took them to the last minute with their backup QB
    -Lost to the Beavlet
    -Lost to Poverty Cal
    -UW Covid issues
    Can’t even argue with that. Even if Oregon beats USC, it’s a sham. Doesn’t make a difference anyways. Our pansyass AD is sitting with his thumb up his butt while Mario sits in his office negotiates his exit to the SEC and sets our program back a decade, like when you guys hired Gilby and Willingham back-to-back.

Back to the point of this thread, fuck Nick Cody with his disgusting COVID filled neck beard. And then fuck Rob Mullens with it.
    STAY
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Great handle.

LEAVE

Oregon’s cupcake mickey mouse run to pac 12 north representatives
    -played stanford w/o their starting quarterback
    -down headed into the fourth against trash Wazzu
    -UCLA took them to the last minute with their backup QB
    -Lost to the Beavlet
    -Lost to Poverty Cal
    -UW Covid issues
    Can’t even argue with that. Even if Oregon beats USC, it’s a sham. Doesn’t make a difference anyways. Our pansyass AD is sitting with his thumb up his butt while Mario sits in his office negotiates his exit to the SEC and sets our program back a decade, like when you guys hired Gilby and Willingham back-to-back.

Back to the point of this thread, fuck Nick Cody with his disgusting COVID filled neck beard. And then fuck Rob Mullens with it.