Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It is done

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

PISS out my ASS!

Let's evaluate the consequences of not playing when we actually don't play. We're working on playing. I don't see the PAC being the only major conference to not play. And they're doing it right. Have some patience. This is like having a poor recruit…
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

So comforting to know that Husky Nation is being represented by Dave "Softy" Mahler"
    Softy thinks that Oregon should be declared the Campeon del a Norte.

I disagree. The rules are the rulz. Moving things back only opens the PAC 12 up for more embarrassment when one or both participants can’t play due to further covid issues.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I like Duck tears as much as anyone, but I'll wait to make sure they aren't put in the championship game next week.

Now, if Buffs and Fighting Heltons take care of business this week, if UW still can't play next week, and if the league votes to put the two ranked teams in the championship game...

...THOSE Duck tears I'll enjoy the fuck out of.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

Now get back to hanging that sweet banner, UW!

• Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I like Duck tears as much as anyone, but I'll wait to make sure they aren't put in the championship game next week.

Now, if Buffs and Fighting Heltons take care of business this week, if UW still can't play next week, and if the league votes to put the two ranked teams in the championship game...

...THOSE Duck tears I'll enjoy the fuck out of.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

Now get back to hanging that sweet banner, UW!

Who gives a shit if the Ducks are in the CCG. The meltdown the past couple of days has been well worth it.

Fuck Oregon. I haven't paid any attention the last few days and missed the meltdown of which you speak, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This program needs big wins. The only one available right now is with a Fiesta Bowl bid to the conference champion. I care about Playoffs, Rose Bowl, other New Years Six, and anything else can fuck off.
    So you're goddamn right I give a shit about the Ducks not getting it.
    JFC people - it isn't rocket surgery. "Oregon plays for title" is not "Fuck Oregon"
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The North has been the dominant division for over a decade and the first year where two South teams don't suck they suddenly want to change the rules. Nahhh
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Colorado sucks ... but whatever

Both Colorado and USC will lose this weekend
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    Oregon State......those fuckers have the most to gripe about.

They get that first down on the 3 yard line... they more than likely win the P12North

As long as not lose Saturday
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So comforting to know that Husky Nation is being represented by Dave "Softy" Mahler"
    Right?

Fucking embarrassment. @SloppyTits can you handle this please?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lulz, ok, I'm printing "We beat Arizona" on a tshirt.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Who's making our P12 North Champion shirts?

I'll be wearing it for years.

Agreed.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I will buy this. MAKE IT!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I will buy this. MAKE IT!