Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It is done

13»

Comments

• Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I like Duck tears as much as anyone, but I'll wait to make sure they aren't put in the championship game next week.

Now, if Buffs and Fighting Heltons take care of business this week, if UW still can't play next week, and if the league votes to put the two ranked teams in the championship game...

...THOSE Duck tears I'll enjoy the fuck out of.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

Now get back to hanging that sweet banner, UW!

Who gives a shit if the Ducks are in the CCG. The meltdown the past couple of days has been well worth it.
    I did, and still do.

I like Duck tears as much as anyone, but I'll wait to make sure they aren't put in the championship game next week.

Now, if Buffs and Fighting Heltons take care of business this week, if UW still can't play next week, and if the league votes to put the two ranked teams in the championship game...

...THOSE Duck tears I'll enjoy the fuck out of.

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember.

Now get back to hanging that sweet banner, UW!

Who gives a shit if the Ducks are in the CCG. The meltdown the past couple of days has been well worth it.

Curious if you and those chinning your post still feel the same.

I did give a shit and still do.
    FUCK OREGON

Y'all have a great week.