Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite breakfast?

13»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off...

How pancakes, the Stanford of breakfast, is doing so well is a testament to how fucking white this place is. Sure, they've won the PAC 12 North a bunch of tims but fuck are they boring. Can't blame a kid for going with pancakes I suppose.

To continue your breakfast/Pac12 rankings (reverse order)

1. Bacon n Eggs - Wazzu - Actually just a side posing as a main dish but can be good in a supporting role.
    2. Cereal- OSU - Similar to Bacon and Eggs but also mostly just bland and for the poor.
    3. Bagel - Arizona - Not quiet a side but also not quiet a main. Really just a glorified filler.
    4. Steak and Eggs - Colorado - Was once much more popular in American culture but has quietly drifted into the background.
    5. Oatmeal - UCLA - Should be much better than cereal on paper but rarely is.
    6. Breakfast Burrito - Utah - Solid menu filler and second tier favorite. Should never be featured at the top of any self respecting menu.
    7. Eggs Benedict - Cal - Overly pretentious for a dish that's not good most of the tim.
    8. Huevos Rancheros - ASU - Solid order to make after waking up from your hangover but before taking your penicillin.
    9. Waffles - Oregon - Lots of hype, tons of good instagram photos, rarely as good as made out to be.
    10. Biscuits and Gravy - Washington - Can be great with a good cook but garbage with a bad cook.
    11. Chicken Fried Steak - USC - Occasionally REALLY good, always decent, somehow rarely makes it to the top of the menu despite the inherent advantages.
    Sounds like you’ve never had a birria breakfast burrito then. It’s the superior breakfast item.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Waffles

How pancakes, the Stanford of breakfast, is doing so well is a testament to how fucking white this place is. Sure, they've won the PAC 12 North a bunch of tims but fuck are they boring. Can't blame a kid for going with pancakes I suppose.

1. Bacon n Eggs - Wazzu - Actually just a side posing as a main dish but can be good in a supporting role.
    2. Cereal- OSU - Similar to Bacon and Eggs but also mostly just bland and for the poor.
    3. Bagel - Arizona - Not quiet a side but also not quiet a main. Really just a glorified filler.
    4. Steak and Eggs - Colorado - Was once much more popular in American culture but has quietly drifted into the background.
    6. Breakfast Burrito - Utah - Solid menu filler and second tier favorite. Should never be featured at the top of any self respecting menu.
    7. Eggs Benedict - Cal - Overly pretentious for a dish that's not good most of the tim.
    8. Huevos Rancheros - ASU - Solid order to make after waking up from your hangover but before taking your penicillin.
    9. Waffles - Oregon - Lots of hype, tons of good instagram photos, rarely as good as made out to be.
    10. Biscuits and Gravy - Washington - Can be great with a good cook but garbage with a bad cook.
    11. Chicken Fried Steak - USC - Occasionally REALLY good, always decent, somehow rarely makes it to the top of the menu despite the inherent advantages.
    Sounds like you’ve never had a birria breakfast burrito then. It’s the superior breakfast item.
    Sounds dope but Bruh, come down to LA and I'll take you to get an Oso. Mejor de tu vida. La verdad sobre iglesia.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sounds dope but Bruh, come down to LA and I'll take you to get an Oso. Mejor de tu vida. La verdad sobre iglesia.
    I don’t know what means but it sounds amazing.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,566
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

dflea said:

My top choice is the Martin Way Diner for bacon and eggs with sausage gravy on the hash browns, and a Bailey's and coffee.

During the week, I eat a can of sardines and a few crackers for breakfast. I prefer the ones in Louisiana hot sauce, but they're all good.

Bailey's Motor Inn was a great 3am breakfast spot. Martin Way triggered it
    Wow... surprised that you know about that place, Bailey's motor inn is a blast from the past... late-night cocktails there in 1972-1973... I heard that it burned to the ground. RIP
    I cracked an old joke at an old guy today on a walk through and he got pissed. I said dude I'm 64. He said you sure as hell don't look older than me

I laughed and realized I was back in the real world

There were actually two motor inns on Martin Way. Can't think of the other one
    you are conscious and have been paying attention. funny; you are right, there was another motor inn, but it was not memorable so none of us remember

baileys was like a twin peaks episode, or a trip to the acid laced carnival so it was priceless late at night and everyone got an automatic double as a normal pour in honor of the moment.

And yah, you are in the real world and you are conscious and a good dude so go in peace.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,566
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020

Fixed this to include the whores breakfast of coke and a cigarette for cal as number 7
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Waffles

big ol helpin of pussy is how i get my day started.

BREAKFAST OF FUCKIN GAMEDAY CHAMPIONS!

sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new
    The fact that you continue to plagiarize pup's shit after running him really does give me a solid visual of you dancing on the O' and talking shit.
    It was my greatest moment as a Huskee fan.
    Running pup?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eggs Benedict

big ol helpin of pussy is how i get my day started.

BREAKFAST OF FUCKIN GAMEDAY CHAMPIONS!

sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new
    The fact that you continue to plagiarize pup's shit after running him really does give me a solid visual of you dancing on the O' and talking shit.
    It was my greatest moment as a Huskee fan.
    Running pup?
    Distant second.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Omelette and bacon. Throw a fruit cup on there so I can pretend it’s a balanced meal and I’m good. The Maltby Cafe has a really good omelette selection and fantastic bacon. It’s up there with the best I’ve ever had.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bacon (or sausage) n' eggs
    Omelette or go fuck yourself!