Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who should get the vaccine first?

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Smallpox agrees. Don't take the vaccine, it doesn't work.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Kaepsknee said:

LebamDawg said:

I heard that the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting COVID nor does it prevent you from transmitting it. It only prevents you from having serious symptoms. If that's true, I'll pass and trust my body to deal with it.

I heard that proof of getting the shot will allow the shotee to lead a normal life. Only if you are a card-carrying member though
    Almost all of the guinea pigs experienced moderate symptoms when receiving the vaccine and then had to go back for a 2nd blast. Considering that most people who are infected are asymptomatic, I’m not gonna trust the corches, and let my own body build immunity.

My body. My choice.
    come-on, man we aren't talking abortion here

Edit: it is an abortion but we aren't talking it
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

Since we've been told by liberals that you can't trust the "Trump" vaccine anyone who voted for Biden should be moved to the back of the line. Way too risky for you to take it. Biden, Harris should make a very public display about how they shouldn't be given the vaccine.

Good god talk about missing a boat load of context. It was never about badmouthing the Trump vaccine. For months Trump and his team were putting pressure on the FDA to get the vaccine out before the election because he wanted to use it as a trophy to campaign with. He and his team accused the FDA of being “Deep State” because they wouldn’t cut corners for him. I’m no medical expert but I’m guessing that not running a vaccine through proper tests is a bad idea.
    Trump’s singular focus at all times is to do what is best for him, fuck everybody else. He downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic because he thought it would hurt the economy and thus his re-election chances. He held rallies during the pandemic cuz feeding his ego is way more important than keeping people safe. He went to a big donor’s home for a fund raising event knowing he had Covid. He’s happy to take your money and doesn’t give two shits if you die.
    I know his cult have twisted their brains into pretzels trying to normalize his mental illness but most outside the bubble saw the insanity for what it was.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Since we've been told by liberals that you can't trust the "Trump" vaccine anyone who voted for Biden should be moved to the back of the line. Way too risky for you to take it. Biden, Harris should make a very public display about how they shouldn't be given the vaccine.

Good god talk about missing a boat load of context. It was never about badmouthing the Trump vaccine. For months Trump and his team were putting pressure on the FDA to get the vaccine out before the election because he wanted to use it as a trophy to campaign with. He and his team accused the FDA of being “Deep State” because they wouldn’t cut corners for him. I’m no medical expert but I’m guessing that not running a vaccine through proper tests is a bad idea.
    Trump’s singular focus at all times is to do what is best for him, fuck everybody else. He downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic because he thought it would hurt the economy and thus his re-election chances. He held rallies during the pandemic cuz feeding his ego is way more important than keeping people safe. He went to a big donor’s home for a fund raising event knowing he had Covid. He’s happy to take your money and doesn’t give two shits if you die.
    I know his cult have twisted their brains into pretzels trying to normalize his mental illness but most outside the bubble saw the insanity for what it was.
    Do you think the 4-8 week margin on the vaccine is substantially impactful?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

SFGbob said:

Do you think the 4-8 week margin on the .vaccine is substantially impactful?
    Considering some vaccines take years to develop and they only started Phase 1 in mid March I’d say 1 to 2 months a long time. I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on vaccine development but I’m also not going to assume that the entire federal government is out to get Trump.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Considering some vaccines take years to develop and they only started Phase 1 in mid March I’d say 1 to 2 months a long time. I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on vaccine development but I’m also not going to assume that the entire federal government is out to get Trump.
    I’ve had little hope in a vaccine. Glad to be wrong.

My point is, this was a political pickleball swatted back & forth between both sides prior to election. Kamala statement, contrary to vaccine narrative as it was, was a political hedge against Trump pulling something out enough before election to make a difference.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

My point is, this was a political pickleball swatted back & forth between both sides prior to election. Kamala statement, contrary to vaccine narrative as it was, was a political hedge against Trump pulling something out enough before election to make a difference.
    So, you give credit to Trump for Operation Warp Speed? Skip the emotional issues. I'm impressed, IF the vaccine is safe. Like the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA, the government is filled with incompetents with no integrity. That includes the CDC, Fow Chee and the FDA. I don't trust any of those phuckers. I agree that Trump wanted a vaccine partially/largely for political purposes. He wasn't scared of the chicom crud and he was right. I told my kids who have zero risk from the chicom crud to stay away. I'm still evaluating. The hysterical fear of the chicom crud is an embarrassment to an intelligent and free people.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So, you give credit to Trump for Operation Warp Speed? Skip the emotional issues. I'm impressed, IF the vaccine is safe. Like the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA, the government is filled with incompetents with no integrity. That includes the CDC, Fow Chee and the FDA. I don't trust any of those phuckers. I agree that Trump wanted a vaccine partially/largely for political purposes. He wasn't scared of the chicom crud and he was right. I told my kids who have zero risk from the chicom crud to stay away. I'm still evaluating. The hysterical fear of the chicom crud is an embarrassment to an intelligent and free people.
    I struggle to pluck one crouton from that word salad.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

Great news! We? get to carry our Covid papers to be shown on demand!

But I’m sure this card will be just for reminder purposes. There’s no way that you’ll be forced to have it to earn an income, enter public places and buy goods.

Because this is America and that kind of thing would never happen here.
    Bump
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Good thread.

I will get the vaccine after it has undergone comprehensive, long-term study and shows to provide lasting protection against infection. The scientists don't even know if these shots will provide immunity and stop the spread, or if they'll just make your symptoms milder and you are still a risk to spread it. For all we know these are glorified flu shots that have to be re-done annually and don't stop the virus.
    Bleachedanusdawg is very wise.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    dflea said:

Part of the problem? Not for me, you aren't. I'll be glad to watch the dumb assholes die while I parade around without concern because I don't hang with retards.

I encourage all of you to not get the vaccine. Just to own the libs. Murica!
    jecornel said:

Has it been mentioned how pathetic the left is? It is truly remarkable what a clown show these people are.

It is so bad. Of course they had to cheat to win.

That's exactly what the left said about the right 4 years ago when they were crying like you are now.

I'm sure it was totally different then, though.

You need to stay in your basement and wear a mask even when you do leave for emergency re-supply of non-meat items because vaccinated people are spreading Covid.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    dflea said:

Part of the problem? Not for me, you aren't. I'll be glad to watch the dumb assholes die while I parade around without concern because I don't hang with retards.

I encourage all of you to not get the vaccine. Just to own the libs. Murica!
    jecornel said:

Has it been mentioned how pathetic the left is? It is truly remarkable what a clown show these people are.

It is so bad. Of course they had to cheat to win.

That's exactly what the left said about the right 4 years ago when they were crying like you are now.

I'm sure it was totally different then, though.

You needn't have bothered getting it. Science has shown the virus only survives more than 5'2" above ground level. You are completely safe!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

SFGbob said:

I’m no medical expert but I’m guessing that not running a vaccine through proper tests is a bad idea. Go on...
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Already heard the first should you be required to get a shot to buy a ticket to a sporting event hot take today

The next big sell is if 60% of the population gets the shot we have herd immunity. Which wasn't possible but now is

Slowly the water is being turned down from a boil and the little froggies will be begging for their freedom

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    Standard Supporter

Another weak lame ass moral equivalency argument. Are all leftards scientific morons? Rhetorical question.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The little froggies don't want freedom. They are upset at any attempt to back track

Get the popcorn
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Amazing how the winemom shitlibs have disappeared after their covid hawt takes were proven wrong.