Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

11 year-old kills self on classroom Zoom call

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
Must have missed this one on national news.

My sophomore has been struggling with no in-person class, hardly eating, and is now seeing a counselor.

Anyone here posting with kids should be aware how unnatural and harmful this mandated isolation is for children and their development into adults.

If it saves one life...

Comments

• Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Way to politicize suicide. You must be proud
  • Options

Thank God Biden will get rid of those guns

Yep, that makes depression miraculously disappear and violence to completely go away.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The best part is Boris presuming to know the cause of his distress.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    HHusky said:

The better part is I never said anything about his motivations, but we all know that won’t stop you from lying because that’s what you do. Link where I said his motivation for killing himself, Little Bitch.
  • Options

HHusky said:

The better part is I never said anything about his motivations, but we all know that won’t stop you from lying because that’s what you do. Link where I said his motivation for killing himself, Little Bitch.
    Ivan: "Anyone here posting with kids should be aware how unnatural and harmful this mandated isolation is for children and their development into adults."

Strict literalism defense will follow.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Ivan: "Anyone here posting with kids should be aware how unnatural and harmful this mandated isolation is for children and their development into adults."

Is your contention that the lockdown has NO adverse effect on kids' mental health and development?

• Options

HHusky said:

Ok. I know you’re dull and combine that with almost every post from you is in bad faith, but considering all of that it’s still obvious you’re strongly implying the lockdown contributed to the child committing suicide. Hence my comment about you politicizing suicide. And yes this is a political board and one expects politics to be discussed. But when you use the death of a child, even trying to throw your own child into the debate, it’s despicable. Sorry your child is having problems. This sucks for my children too. But child/teen suicide has been rising in our country for decades and has been researched and discussed extensively well before anyone ever heard of COVID. So again, you’re acting like a fucking base human. You must be proud.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

All of that is true. I didn’t mention his motivation. Lie after lie after lie.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Ok. I know you’re dull and combine that with almost every post from you is in bad faith, but considering all of that it’s still obvious you’re strongly implying the lockdown contributed to the child committing suicide. Hence my comment about you politicizing suicide. And yes this is a political board and one expects politics to be discussed. But when you use the death of a child, even trying to throw your own child into the debate, it’s despicable. Sorry your child is having problems. This sucks for my children too. But child/teen suicide has been rising in our country for decades and has been researched and discussed extensively well before anyone ever heard of COVID. So again, you’re acting like a fucking base human. You must be proud.
    TLDR and who is this emotional wreck?
  • Options

Way to brush off the effects of political decisions masquerading as 'science'. You must be so proud in the name of 'public health'.

More kids have died from suicide today in California during this lockdown than from the VID.

More kids will die tomorrow in California from suicide during this lockdown tomorrow than from the vid, too. And the day after and the day after.

You’re right more kids will die from suicide than COVID and it was happening well before COVID was around. So stop being a stupid fuck stuck in your tiny world view where all problems are now caused by Dems. Child suicide sucks, minimizing it by saying or even implying that the COVID lockdown caused it is ignoring the very real issues we have and haven’t solved. This will only continue the issue well after COVID is gone.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Is your contention that the lockdown has NO adverse effect on kids' mental health and development?

Of course not.

That's a pretty tepid defense of Vlad.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Way to brush off the effects of political decisions masquerading as 'science'. You must be so proud in the name of 'public health'.

More kids have died from suicide today in California during this lockdown than from the VID.

More kids will die tomorrow in California from suicide during this lockdown tomorrow than from the vid, too. And the day after and the day after.

You’re right more kids will die from suicide than COVID and it was happening well before COVID was around. So stop being a stupid fuck stuck in your tiny world view where all problems are now caused by Dems. Child suicide sucks, minimizing it by saying or even implying that the COVID lockdown caused it is ignoring the very real issues we have and haven’t solved. This will only continue the issue well after COVID is gone.

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Of course not.

That's a pretty tepid defense of Vlad.
    You’re so far gone that you don’t even know when you’ve lied. It’s your default.
  • Options

HHusky said:

TLDR and who is this emotional wreck?
    Yeah I figured. Too many words for you. Let me know when you get that GED and maybe you’ll be ready to discuss something with me.