Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FBI Has FINALLY Begun Investigating Voter Fraud, Democrats Underestimating Trump Is Their Undoing

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:
    It’s like you guys think Twitter videos and 4 chan posts have replaced the legal system in this country.
    Twitter has replaced the official news in this country. Not yet the legal system, but it's under way.

Pravda always speaks for the party. Twitter=Pravda.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

I guess we are at the point where I wonder what KIND of evidence would move the needle for any of you dyed in the wool DNC ideologues. All of the circumstantial evidence(and there are oceans of it) didn’t seem to make any of you pause. Now you have whistleblower after whistleblower coming forward and that doesn’t seem to mean anything to you.

What do you NEED? Does it have to be front page of the NYT or the lead segment on Rachel Maddow to get any of you to at least consider the potential crisis we are seeing unfold?

Or is it, “my team won so I don’t care. The ends justify the means so fuck you.”

I’d really like to know.

Something. What is the best piece of evidence to date? So far it’s just testimony from dumb people who don’t know how things work and others with wild conspiracy theories.

Despite having nothing of value to add to the adult table in the past, try at least once to post without playing the 'dumb people' card. It's the leftists Godwin Law and truly indicates an inability to frame any form of argument.

If that is philosophically against the party narrative, then go fuck yourself.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695

Sledog said:
    It’s like you guys think Twitter videos and 4 chan posts have replaced the legal system in this country.
    It's like you guys think dems never cheat in an election. It's full on Chicago now with help from China and others. That is evidence. That is a witness. That is how things work in court as well. Partisan judges saying you filed to late isn't the same as hearing the evidence. If they didn't wait to file the same judge would have ruled they didn't have standing. Are all of you really this stupid? Abundance is my answer.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    It's like you guys think dems never cheat in an election. It's full on Chicago now with help from China and others. That is evidence. That is a witness. That is how things work in court as well. Partisan judges saying you filed to late isn't the same as hearing the evidence. If they didn't wait to file the same judge would have ruled they didn't have standing. Are all of you really this stupid? Abundance is my answer.
    An abundance of bullshit just means you have a lot of stinky bullshit. Piling more bullshit on top of bullshit doesn’t make any of legit.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    An abundance of bullshit just means you have a lot of stinky bullshit. Piling more bullshit on top of bullshit doesn’t make any of legit.
    Seems far more legit than impeachment. The right has higher standards than the commies and this meets anyone's standards.
  • Options
    Sledog said:
    Holy shit OAN is breaking it!! Then it’s legit. Biiiig if true, but it’s OAN so we know it is.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    Seems far more legit than impeachment. The right has higher standards than the commies and this meets anyone's standards.
    Repeating bullshit over and over again doesn’t actually make it any less bullshit. Keep trying though, you’re at least collecting a huge cloud of flies.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

Sledog said:
    Holy shit OAN is breaking it!! Then it’s legit. Biiiig if true, but it’s OAN so we know it is.
    Another leftard who doesn't know how the internet works. Remember when the MSM broke the Hunter Biden/Bought and paid for Slo Joe Biden story on chicom? Me either, but OAN. Geezus, what a tool. It's like leftards are inbred idiots.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:
    Another leftard who doesn't know how the internet works. Remember when the MSM broke the Hunter Biden/Bought and paid for Slo Joe Biden story on chicom? Me either, but OAN. Geezus, what a tool. It's like leftards are inbred idiots.
    I'd put OAN up against CNN in terms of accuracy any day of the week.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    NewsMax is better than both.

OANN has smoking hot reporters though.

IKW

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    I’m sure you would. Says more about you.
  • Options

Sledog said:
    Remember when an internet conspiracy theory got picked up by a major news network, is that your question? I mean it happens but hopefully not often. But if you’re idea of legit news is OAN then you’ll believe anything.
  • Options

Sledog said:
    Remember when an internet conspiracy theory got picked up by a major news network, is that your question? I mean it happens but hopefully not often. But if you’re idea of legit news is OAN then you’ll believe anything.
    I remember CNN on the pee pee and impeachment stuff. And didn't they just run with the cash for pardon story too? Strange how none of them were true.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    I remember CNN on the pee pee and impeachment stuff. And didn't they just run with the cash for pardon story too? Strange how none of them were true.
    No disagreement here. As I said it happens, just hopefully not often. A honest company will follow up and admit their mistake. Has OAN, Newsmax, or any of the other “news” outlets admitted they were wrong on the many false stories of voter fraud they reported? Fox suddenly realized how far off the reservation the right wing nuts were getting and smartly decided they needed to moderate themselves, of course now magatards hate Fox.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    BTW I still want to believe this is true. Buying Russian hookers to pee pee on you is exactly what filthy rich men should do. I respect trump a little more if he did.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    If you watch CNN, you're an idiot and even CNN knows you're an idiot. CNN knows its viewers are stupid and will believe anything they say. It's a built-in feature of their business model.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:
    BTW I still want to believe this is true. Buying Russian hookers to pee pee on you is exactly what filthy rich men should do. I respect trump a little more if he did.
    So you're admitting you're a pervert and you want to think it's okay because there's other perverts out there in the world.

Sorry, perv, but your confession is on the record.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    If you watch CNN, you're an idiot and even CNN knows you're an idiot. CNN knows its viewers are stupid and will believe anything they say. It's a built-in feature of their business model.
    Lol your naïveté to the media world is unfortunate but not surprising. If you don’t think every media, and definitely social media, outlet is trying to sucker in their audience then I simply don’t know what to tell you. A major problem with you magatards is the black and white way you look at the world. A clue for you, almost everything is grey.